Chapter 35

Rosé pov

"baby..." Jennie laments, she laments a lot filling the room with it. The love of my life holding onto me for dear life and her hands-on felt like feathers that tickles yet turned me on.

My brain can't take the magnificence she has, the way her nails dug into my arms as they travel to my cheeks cupping them softly before I again captured her lips. I just love her every motion which is so charming. Her hands roam my body from my back to my front to my thighs.

She's so desperate, her every moment speaks itself of how much she loves me, "Jennie...." I called against her lips when she opened her eyes with so many sparks in them driving my heart to thump a little faster by second that much I love her.

"Hmm," she hummed seizing my lower lip and sucking lightly before tugging them. "You're so pretty..." I smiled, holding her in my arms closer since she was seating on my stomach.

She blushed before hauling me up and my back press the headboard. Her hands desperately travel on my front looking deep into my eyes. "Am I?" she raised her brows needling which made me chuckle lightly. "So much..." I lick my lip latching her lips.

She moans again, hugging me and tilting her head for me. Her back was so pretty and I wanna kiss every inch of her, she's mine, my legal wife, my fiancé, just mine to love and glance at. Her lips were soft, she smells like peach and I can't wait to taste it. Her kiss is divine and she pulled away kissing my cheek bite onto it.

"Hey!" I scoffed, "hey..." her breathless voice gave so much peace. Her existence gives peace as if that's the destination of my long life journey and now I have to live with her which is the best thing.

Her hands cupping my cheeks, she glances at my eyes kissing me more aggressively. I felt like my body is on fire under her touch as my skin burned with every second that passed by.

She drew away and I groaned, "what?" I asked attempting to capture her lips again but she just peek. "As much as I love the kisses I want you to go a little further..." she said pressing her forehead on mine yet I kissed her, I can't help it. I just got a taste of them an hour ago and I just want to kiss her even if my lips ended up bruised which is already but I want more.

I love the pain, pain is something I'm used to it after falling in love with her. The pain becomes beautiful if it means she gonna be around or kiss me every sorrow of my life away. I would like to have pain.

I opened my mouth kissing her jaw, then sucking on her neck. "God, shit! that feels incredible..." her right hand grasp my locks in a fist while another gripped my left-right arm digging her nails. My hand goes to her center feeling the wetness on her panties as I slide them off making her gasp in surprise.

I touch her, she was soaked and I was so delighted I couldn't keep the smile hidden when I feel how wet she gets, I turn us over crawling to her face kissing her again and she hugged me pressing our bodies. Her body was warm so warm as much as her wet center. "Gosh, you're on blaze..." I said intertwining our fingers beside her head.

She tug back but got pinned on the mattress by my weight, "I can't take it... take me, now!" she declared locking our eyes, "I want to do it slowly, please..." because how can I eat dessert without a starter or main course. It would be a crime to do that and I had to wait for so long. I'm not gonna spoil it just because of hormones, not anyone let spoil it.

I want to taste every part of the body, I want to admire everything about her. "stop inflating me, I'm already naked and very.... Very...." She wavered which was so adorable. "Very shy?" I lifted my brows but she captured my lips, droving me on edge.

"Don't... don't look at me like that!" I was trifling a little but got softened when she whispered. "I'm not... I'm just.... Admiring my beautiful...... wife..." brushing my lips on her nose and kissing it lightly. She bites her lip blushing and I take them for a kiss again until breath becomes essential.