Chapter 34

Jim whistled to himself as he walked into the room, eyeing Sebastian lying on the sofa on his phone.

"Annnnythin' you can do, I can do better." He sung in a chipper tone, causing Sebastian to roll his eyes. Jim and his love of musicals.

When Sebastian didn't reply, Jim walked over and sat on his lap, clearing his throat.

"Annnything you can do, I can do better!" He sung louder and disinterestedly, Sebastian responded with "I can do anything better than you." Though he more spoke the line than sung it, only glancing away from his phone once.

Jim smirked and slammed his hands on Seb's chest.
"No ya can't!"

"Yes I can." The blonde mumbled,

"No you can't!"

"Yes'a can."

"NO YOU CAN'T!" He shouted with a smirk and Seb couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"Yes I can, yes I caaan!"

Jim giggled when Sebastian finally put some effort into it and patted his chest.

"Good boy. But for the record, your brawn is all you've got going for you compared to me. And you're pretty. But intellectually, I'm flawless. They're fighting again, you know." He cooed and Sebastian sunk back in the sofa, sick of hearing about Holmes and Watson.

"Oh, sweetie, you need to stop with the jealousy." Jim pouted, "Honestly, it's getting on my nerves. You're making me want to slit your throat."

Though for some reason, Jim still couldn't consider that. And he'd slit throats without hesitation before. Curiously, his fingers traced over Sebastian's neck, dark eyes focused on the moving skin as he swallowed under his touch.

Sebastian closed his eyes, Jim knew how to distract him. "Why're they fighting?"

Jim shrugged,"I don't know, but Dougie told me he saw the tiny one kick out Sherly-Poo."

"And that's good, how?" Seb quizzed, a hand resting on Jim's hip.

"Because now, Sebastian, I get to finish the job. He's gotten too boring."

Boring. Jim spoke about Sherlock none stop, and suddenly he was boring? Sebastian sighed and sat up, fighting off his jealousy and kissing Jim's cheek.