Chapter 24

"SHERLOCK! " John shouted down the corridor to the tall boy with a bag in his hand.

"John!" He replied with a smirk. John shook his head.

" Come and carry your own trunk."

Sherlock hesitated, then sighed and returned to John at the door of their dorm and dragged his huge trunk outside.

"We're the last out John."

"Yes well it's hard to get the room tidy when you refuse to clean it for months."

Sherlock rolled his eyes and dragged his trunk behind him to the exit at the end of the corridor.  He turned his face up into the cool winter air, enjoying it after being stuck in a stuffy room for hours. Looking out, Sherlock saw Mycroft leaning on his car, arms crossed, about ten feet away.

He headed over, John following closely behind him.

" Arms out." Mycroft said to Sherlock.

" Wh-again?"

Mycroft rose an eyebrow and Sherlock huffed, holding out his arms so he could be searched.

"I won't allow weapons in my household...again."

Smirking, Sherlock put his arms down once Mycroft had finished and got into the back of the car. Mycroft looked to John.

" I beleive you will be staying with us this Christmas, Mr.Watson. "

Smiling shyly, John nodded and then got into the car beside Sherlock.

-------------------------------------------

" Shouldn't be long now. He hates Christmas you know. He'll want a fix, and then he'll come to me again." Jim smiled at the ceiling,  lying back on the sofa.

" Seriously Jim? You have to bring it up now?"

Sebastian Moran sat up, sighing. He stood and went into the kitchen, making himself a drink.

" What?"

" You talk about him too much."

"Your pride is just hurt because you had to let him win that fight."

Jim pouted as Seb sat down, looking over his bare chest hungrily.  He shuffled over and sat in the space behind him, wrapping his arms over his shoulder and placing kisses along his collar bones and tanned neck , "He's just...interesting.".

"Just...try and refrain talking about him when we're having sex?"

Jim rose him eyebrow, " Are you telling me what to do? "

Seb sighed, "Please, try and refrain from talking about him when we're fucking."

" Fine. I don't actually like him like that you know. No need to be jealous Tiger. I just want to bring his world down.

And then we can laugh and we can fuck on bed sheets covered in his blood. Maybe a little of yours on there too, because that makes it all the more fun." Jim winked.

Seb smirked, a small glint in his blue eyes shone.

"Does that sound nice babe?" The naked Jim said, placing a soon to be very dark love bite on Seb's neck.

" Mmmhhmm." He managed before they continued where they left off.

-------------------------------------------

Sherlock pointed at the various doorways in the huge victorian house.

"Bathroom,  Library, Mycroft's office,  his bedroom, and then..."

Sherlock opened a small door to reveal an old wooden staircase that wound round in a spiral.

"My room...when I'm here. I like it to be out of the way of Mycroft."

He smiled and took John's hand, taking them up the staircase into an attic room filled with viles and tubs of questionable substances. In the corner lay a single bed infront of a large circular window.

Sherlock smirked at John, "Welcome to my humble abode." 

Smiling, John put his hands around Sherlock's waist and pulled him closer, standing high on his tiptoes to kiss his lips. Sherlock buried a hand in John's short hair and kissed him back, closing his eyes and savouring every moment.

"Thank you, Sherlock.  Thank you... . "

Sherlock smiled and kissed John again on the nose.

" John, my parents are visiting here in a few days. Boxing day act-"

John's phone rang, the high pitched tone echoing through the empty room. He checked it.

" Shit. It's my dad."

John sighed and looked to Sherlock with worry in his eyes, Sherlock stroked his hair.

"He can't hurt you over the phone John."

Nodding, John pressed the answer button.

"Da-"

He held the phone an inch away from his ear as the bellowing began, rolling his eyes.

" Dad-Dad shut up!" John shouted suddenly. And the voice on the phone stopped.

"I'm not coming home this Christmas. Goodbye."

John hung up the phone and threw it onto Sherlock's bed. He wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist, his hands wandering far beyond his lower back. Sherlock smirked and grabbed his lips in a warm kiss.

--------------------------------------------

" Sebastian, I want you to...drop off a Christmas present...at Mycroft Holmes' house. Of course, it's for Sherlock's little play thing. "

He twiddled with Sebastian's hair as he leant forward to speak softly into his ear.

" Do it right and you'll get your present. "

He shoved wrapped parcel into Seb's hands, black paper with a small red bow in the corner. Seb rolled his eyes, although he was definitely looking forward to whatever his present may be, and got into his car, starting the engine.

" What is it?"

Jim winked,  " You'll see."

Seb shook his head and closed his door,  driving away.

"This better be good...".