Smoked High

Words: 1236
TW: Drug Usage; Ciagrattes and a Heat Drug

Note: I had not motivation on how to right this but I finally came up with something

Third Person

Pain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all Hanma felt. After Kisaki died he didn't know what to do with himself. He knew smoking won't do anything but, it made his pain go away even if it was temporary. He had know idea that someone was approaching in the shadows. So one with some horribly blonde dye color(He looks better with his original hair color aka his black hair). He was non other than Takemichi. He was coming to only pay his respects to Kiaski although they were. Ever on the best terms when he was still alive.

Take-chan's POV

Walking up to the graveyard I could feel the tense atmosphere around it. I passed my Graves before I arrived to the one I desired to visit or well Hina wanted me to visit.

~Flashback~

I had woken up to a very mouthwatering smell. The smell of waffles (or pancakes I personally like both) with bacon and eggs that are scrambled (or sunny side up which ever you prefer) After the Kisaki incident Hina wasn't in the best mindset she was always a little distant and I ended up moving in with her as I knew that would make her feel better as she was my best friend. She could never get over death lightly.

One time when her pet goldfish died she cried the whole time we were trying to flush it down the toilet. She had a long speech about how important it was to her. Luckily they didn't allow her to speak at Kisaki funeral. Although they did allow her to show pictures of them and their time together.

So when I sat down at the table I noticed her eying me suspiciously she seems as if she wanted to tell me something but she didn't want to say it. I locked eyes with her for a minute. Then slightly glare at her. She seemed a little intimidated. "I have a job interview today but I wanted to see Kisaki's grave but seeing as you are free you can go for me."

~Flashback Ended~

Thats why I am here now. Although I didn't want to, my mother always said I was to kind and should learn how to say no. But I couldn't just not do it I mean we are friends (seems a little toxic not going to lie) I finally arrived and I noticed a hooded figure who had smoke emitted off of him or her I didn't really know.

I walked over and touch their shoulder.

Hanma POV

I flinch as someone touched my shoulder. I turn around to see the one and only cry baby hero. He seem to be dazed or shocked to see me. I hinted his guilt in his eyes as well. He reminds me off Kisaki although he never felt sympathy towards anyone but Hillary or whatever the Pink headed girl name was.

I stared in his eyes for a while his eyes are like oceans and I just want to drown in them. I watched on the cornor off my eye as he places the flowers on Kisaki grave. "I didn't know you came here Hanma-kun" he said while trying to brighten the mood.

"I am here everyday, I am surprised to see you though. Normally the pink hair women would be here.....She annoying though so I am glad I was you" I replied as we were doing some sort of staring contest.

"HINA-CHAN ISN'T ANNOYING!! Although I would agree on that see you. It's been a while hasn't it, what was the last time I even saw you?" He replied as if he was a totally different person

"You look hot when your mad" I accidentally said out loud

"Well you can just talk bad about Hina-Chan and not expect me to get loud" He replied blushing hard

~~~~~~~~~~~In the Present ~~~~~~~~~~~
Crash

We see a bit who looks like Nishanoya from Hakiyuu stand up

"WAIT WHAT?!?!? YOUR TELLING ME YOU FELL IN LOVE IN A GRAVEYARD!!!!" Damian said interrupting the story

"WHAT? NO! We fell in love at his house. We not that stupid..." Takemichi replied

"I wouldn't mind tho" takemichi whispered

You can hear Hanma laugh loudly as he had heard what his wife said (Takemichi is the bottom and prefers wife over husband although he hated it at first)

~~~~~~~~~~~Back to the Story ~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

The smell of cigarettes and wine was in the air. Takemichi was laughing hard after Hanma told him another crazy story about how he and Kisaki met. It was random but they had gotten use of the others presence.

Takemichi POV

I won't admitted but Hanma is a funny guy to hang a round. He is a sweet but also very playful. I took another sip of my wine as I listen to him tell me all these crazy stories. The bottle almost gone when I had to use the restroom.

"I need to go to the restroom...so can you give me some direct-"

"All the way down to the left" he cut me off. So I just got up and went.

Hanma POV

Not going to lie but Takemichi is fine and not that okay type of fine but that hot type of fine. The fine where you just want to kiss them fine. Kisaki would always tell me of how ugly and stupid he was but looking at him here he looks so ravishing.

I just want to lock him up in a basement and keep him all to myself. Sadly, they would consider it kidnapping. Anyways, while Michi went to the restroom I got up to get him another bottle. 

I opened the bottle. I went in the cabinet and took out that powder  Kiaski gave me a while before he passed. I put it in the bottle then put the cork back in it. I placed the body on the table and sat back down just in time as Takemichi came back right then.

Takemichi POV

I know it's not my business but when I saw Hanma mess with the wine bottle I was shocked but not that surprised. He was probably trying to finish what Kisaki started. I wait a couple of seconds before revealing myself. I sat down next to him and opened the new wine bottle.

I pour it in my glass and drank it.

~~~~~~~~~~~In the Present ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait? So you tampered with moms drink?" Damian asked curiously

"The drug I used was basically a heat drug. It makes a person body hit and sticky and the only way for the drug to be over was to have sex with someone." Hanma said truthfully

~~~~~~~~~~~Back To the Story ~~~~~~~~~~~

Takemichi POV

The drug seems to have worked as I stared to feel dizzy and hot. I locked eyes with Hanma.

~~~~~~~~~~~In the Present ~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the rest is history" Takemichi said

"Mom (Takemichi) Dad(Hanma)....I always thought I was made different...That's for confirming it" Damian

"No problem dear" Takemichi said kissing his head. "Now.. GO TO BED!! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!"

You can hear the groan erupt inside of Damian but he wouldn't do it infront of his mother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fin
NEXT CHAPTER: DRAKEN X TAKEMICH - THE BIKE SHOP