Takemichi's Bday Surpise

Words:345

Notes:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKEMICHI!!(June 25,1991)This is a very later story. This story is based on these photos. This is also very short.

(I know the second one is of Chifuyu but Just imagine Takemichi)

Takemichi POV

Recently Toman seemed to be distant. They having be sneaking around alot lately. Even Hina-chan won't tell me what their doing and she is my best friend. I hate when people sneak around especially wheb I have to save all their ass from gettimg killed to stop mikey-kun's dark impulse taking over.

I was currently walking home after school. When I was waking up to my door I noticed that my door was slightly opened. I panicked the only one I gave a key to was Hinata and she had never used it.

I pulled out my phone and dialed 911 but didn't press the call button. I opened the door slightly. Turn on the li-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKEMICHY/PARTNER/TAKEMICHI-KUN!!!"I swear my life had flashed before my eyes at that moment. I can beloved it my apartment had been decorated and there was all of Toman. Well not all of them my apartment isn't that big.

I walked over to my table and saw many gifts and a cake it was the cake I always wanted. Only one person knew though "Hina-chan"

"I knew you would like it Takemichi-kun."

TIMESKIP: After they ate cake

I was opening my gifts and saw a pack of the mini Toman all wrapped up. They will mini dolls of them. I wanted to squeal but surpassed it and just ripped opened the package and hugged them. After I opened the rest of the gifts and put up all the things they gave me.

I made Toman stayed and helped me cleaned up. I thought of ways so that I can thank them.

(AND THEN THEY FUCKED, jk but they could?)

I got an idea and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: WAKASA X TAKEMICH-MAKEUP PRADISE