New Family

CLEMS POV:

I woke up the next morning and walked out. When I walked out, I saw that everyone was gathered around the table discussing something but stopped when they saw me.

"I could leave if you-". All of them cut me off.
"THATS OK." They all said at once. It was pretty funny to be honest. I giggled.
"No I'm telling you, Rick. He's going to come back. And who knows what he will do next." Glenn whispered. But to be honest it wasn't a whisper.

"Who? Is it someone who is trying to, well kill you?" I asked then all eyes went on me. Then Rick spoke up.
"Yes. Yes he is. He calls himself the governor."
"Oh. Well he sounds scary. Seems like he would have like a pirate eye patch on one of his eyes."
"Well. Actually he does." Glenn spoke.
"Oh. Wow. That got creepy." At that everyone laughed. I already knew they would have me part of their family...I just hope I won't loose them like my other two groups.

LATER THAT NIGHT~

I was helping Hershel with cooking dinner. It was a Tuesday so they did Spaghetti Tuesday's.
"What do you think Clem? Is it done?" I took a noodle and popped it in my mouth. I smiled at the flavor.
"Yep. It's perfect." With that I sat down and the rest came. Carl sat next to me while Glenn was on the other side.

"Wow. Clem. Your really good at cooking. Who taught you to do this?" Carol asked.
"My mom was half Italian and taught me new recipes. Luckily you guys had most of the ingredients I need." I smiled.
"Well looks like we have our cook for Tuesday's now." Hershel spoke.
"What? No one likes my squirrel recipe?" Daryl then spoke.

I stopped eating and looked at him across the table since he was sitting there.
"That is really disgusting." I commented. Everyone then bursts into laughter.
"Well ok missy you can cook the spaghetti for now on." Daryl smirked at me. I then put my bowl down.
"I'm going to be in my cell." I smiled then left.

RICKS POV:

We all watched as she left then I spoke.
"So what do you guys all think of Clem?"
"She's a sweetheart." Carol went in.
"Well she has a sense of humor." Glenn then laughed.
"It's sad though of what happened." Maggie butted in.
"She met so many new people. Been in two groups. And that one person, Lee. Was like another father too her. It's just horrible." Maggie spoke.
"Ya. And that one guy Kenny. Was in the first group then thought he died then saw him again. Then died again. Man, that's just messed up." Glenn then finished.

"Well she seems happy." Carl then smiled at me.
"What about the governor? We kinda went off on that." Michonne asked me.
"Well. We are waiting for Andrea to get back. She said that she will do it."
"What happens if she doesn't. They are like two love birds." Daryl looked at me.
"Then we will have to do something about it."

CLEMS POV:

I was sitting in my cell and pulled my backpack up on the bed next to me and pulled out the drawing Duck did of his family and then the photo of Lee.

"Oh Lee. Why did you go? You taught me everything." I could feel the tears coming on when I saw Maggie was in front of the doorway.

"Is that-". I finished her off.
"Lee. Ya." I looked at the photo and she sat next to me.
"I know it's hard honey. We all lost people."
"I know. It's just. I'm more sad over Lee then my parents. I think it's because I had a feeling my parents were already dead. Even though I kept telling him their alive. He taught me everything. He was like...another dad." I had to say it to Maggie. I couldn't tell it to anyone else. When I mean by that. Everyone else I'm close with are dead and since Maggie is there. I should spill it.

"I know sweetheart. Well I'm going to bed. You know where to find me if you need me." She smiles then leaves.
With that I put everything back and lay on the bed. Thinking about...is this governor guy like those three people from the dairy farm? Or is he like those group who got duck bit? Like Lilly? Her dad? Carver and his group? Maybe even my old friend Kenny? They all weren't like this before. But one thing for sure is, he is one of these people I came across.

(Well what did ya all think? I will try and update soon as possible. 😊)