Another one is Gone

(CAROLINES POV)

I was in the car with Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Tyreese, and Noah. Wonder how I fit?  Well let's just say Noah and I have been very close.

"Take a left and they're there." Noah said and then we parked the car. We got out and opened the gate, when we entered it was all ruined.

"No!"  Noah started limp running.

"Noah stop!" Rick said and we ran after him when he stopped and looked around, after awhile he fell in the ground.

"It's okay. Let it all out." Tyreese held his shoulders.

"It's all gone." Rick said in the talkie.

"We'll split up. See if we can find anything or anyone." Rick said and we nodded.

"Be careful okay?" Noah grabbed my hand.

"I will. You too." I smiled and I went with Rick, Michonne, and Glenn.

We went to a house and I knocked on the door a couple times and waited. After a couple minutes of nothing we went in.  I took my gun out and went upstairs. I looked at the pictures and saw it was just a normal family. I opened up a door and leaned against the door seeing a girl on her bed, dead. I closed the door and turned around seeing Glenn.

"What's in there?" He asked.

"The girls room." I pointed to the picture of the girl.

He opened the door then looked at me.

"Do you want me to do it?"  I nodded my head and he went inside then came out and closed the door.

"Alright. Let's go." Rick said and we went outside.

All of a sudden we heard yelling.

"That's Noah." I started running.

"Caroline!" I heard Rick but didn't care.

When we got there, Noah was under a chair while walkers tried to get him. I took my blade out and jabbed one in the head along with the others help.

"Noah mare you okay?" I helped him up.

"Ya. But Tyreese. He's bit."

We started running to where Noah said he was and when we got to the room, he was bleeding out a lot.  Rick grabbed his arm and Michonne was about to cut it off.

"Go!" Michonne did it and Rick and Glenn helped him up and we made our way to the car.

"Carol!  Tyreese got bit, keep Sasha, Carl, and Clem away."

Some more walkers came and we started to shoot at them.

"Get him up." I helped grab him and took him in the car.

Tyreese head was against the window and then when I looked at him one more time and saw he wasn't breathing.

"Rick!"

"What?"

"He's gone." He stopped the car and we got him out.
~~~

I picked up the shovel and took some dirt and put it on his grave then handed it to Daryl. After he was done he handed it to Sasha and she looked so broken.

"Hey." Noah took my arm and I turned around hugging him.

"It's so awful." I cried out.

(CLEMS POV)

Carl handed me the shovel and picked some dirt then put it on his grave.

"I feel so bad for Sasha." Carl grabbed my hand.

"She's not going to be not herself for awhile." I nodded my head.

"I don't blame her." I looked at my sister.

"It would crush me if I lost Caroline. I just got her back."