Taken (Chapter 5)

Jade’s POV

We were finally done for the day. It was about 8 o’clock and we have not eaten anything since 12 noon. “I am so hungry” I said to Jesy when we got into the van. She just laughed at me. “What’s so funny Jesy? I am hungry too” Leigh-Anne asked. Jesy stopped laughing and was quiet the rest of the ride back to the hotel. When we got inside we noticed that the boys were just getting back from their sound check. I noticed that Zayn wasn’t with them. I didn’t have time to think about where he might be. I had an empty stomach that needed to be filled.

When the boys finally came in, we went to the pool side diner. Instead of eating with everyone Harry took his food to go. He was acting extremely weird lately. I only ate half of my food when I decided to go and find out what was wrong with Harry.

When I went inside our room Harry was just sitting on the couch. “Hey” I said to him because he didn’t seem to notice that I had walked into the room. He looked at me then said “Hi”. He didn’t seem as excited as usual. Something was seriously wrong with him. I went and sat down next to him.

“What’s wrong” I asked him. He looked at me then sighed. “The truth is, I am very nervous because my best friend is coming to our first show in 2 days. I haven’t seen her and like 5 months and I don’t even know what I might say to her” he looked me straight in the eye. “Please help me” he begged.

I started laughing. “If she is just your friend, then why are you so nervous” I asked him. He started laughing too. “That’s a good point. I have no clue why I’m so nervous” he started smiling. His dimples were so cute. I started blushing then he gave me a hug “Thanks Jade”.

“No problem” I told him. There was a problem though. It seems like this “best friend” of his is more than just a friend. While I was thinking, I realized he was still hugging me. “Um, Harry. You can let go of me now” I told him. He still didn’t, instead he kissed me.

Niall’s POV

 Wow! This food was so good. The way the cheese melts in your mouth when you bite the burger is just heavenly. “Excuse me, can I get another cheeseburger” I asked a waiter as they walked by.

“Seriously Niall! This will be your 10th cheeseburger! Can we please leave” Leigh-Anne asked. I didn’t really want to stop eating but I decided 9 burgers were enough for the night. When we all got into the elevator Louis said “Is it just me, or do you guys feel like going swimming”. To be honest swimming sounded fun “Yeah, we should totally change into our bathing suits and go swimming”. Everyone else agreed and we all got dressed as soon as we got to our rooms. “Hey Louis, can you go ask Jade and Harry if they want to come” Liam asked him.

“Sure” Louis said then he left out.

Louis’s POV

Instead of just walking in like I usually do, I decided to knock. “Come in!” I heard Harry scream.

“Hey guys! Do you want to go swimming with the rest of us?” They were just sitting on the couch literally doing nothing. “YES!” Jade yelled because I guess she was bored out of her mind. Then, she ran into the bathroom to get into her bathing suit. “No, I’m fine” Harry told me. He was acting really weird lately.

 I was about to ask him what was up but Jade came out of the bathroom with a cover-up dress on “I’m ready!” She said with a big smile that quickly faded when she noticed Harry wasn’t coming. I quickly escorted her out of the room.

The whole elevator ride down was very awkward. It was silent and we both stood in separate corners. I could tell she was kind of sad but I left her alone. When we got down to the hotel pool everyone was waiting for us and she put on a fake smile.