This Kiss (Chapter 20)

Jade’s POV

I couldn't believe Niall just kissed me and I, Jade Thirlwall, kissed him back! He is really cute and kind and all, but wait. He likes ME?! Like, like LIKES ME?! I am so confused. I only thought of Niall as a really cool and kind friend. I wonder, what is he thinking of me right now?

Now that I think about it, I kind of enjoyed the kiss. Wait! Does this mean I am starting to like Niall? I mean I wouldn't have a problem liking him. He's really sweet and well I have to admit he is quite adorable. His blue eyes are really dreamy and his blonde and brown hair looks so good on him and OMG what is happening to me!

"Hey jade. Is everything okay" Perrie asked me. I then looked at her and nodded. Am I okay though? I mean I can't get the kiss out of my head! I can't like Niall. He's one of my good friends and a relationship would only ruin our friendship, just like it ruined Sam and mines.

Niall's POV

I just did it! I kissed Jade Thirlwall. And she kissed me back?! Jade is just so irresistible. She looks so beautiful from her head to her toes. Jade's smile lights up the whole room. She looks just amazing being herself. Her eyes are just so lovely that you can get immediately lost in it without knowing what is happening to the real world. She is just so... irresistible. Wait?! Hold up there! Does she feel the same way? Oh. My. Gosh. This may even ruin our friendship. But is this friendship anymore? Oh. My. Gosh. I just figured something else out: Not just Jade, how about Harry and I? Now, I hope he didn't see the kiss. Harry and I are best bros. I hope this won't ruin our friendship also. Harry may also make his move on Jade before I do. I got to know how she feels and ask her out before Harry does. I tried not to think about it and I just watched the rest of the movie.

Jade’s POV

While I was thinking I felt a pair of eyes on me. Should I look up? What if it’s Niall? Then I might start blushing and he'll know I like him. Wait, did I just say that I like Niall. OMG if this person doesn't quit looking at me I'm going to scream. When I looked up it wasn't Niall who was watching me, it was Harry. I gave him a confused look and he just looked back at the movie. When I looked back at the movie I realized that Transformers was already over. Did I really think about Niall the whole time? I wonder if he even thought of me. I need to get some fresh air. "Hey Perrie, I'm going to go outside for a few minutes okay" I told her so no one thought I had gone missing. "You want me to come with you baba" she asked me and I wanted to say no but I couldn't. I needed someone to talk to and Perrie was one of my best friends. "Sure" I said then we both walked to the backyard.

When we walked outside, it was a long moment of awkward silence. "Jade, you haven’t been acting like yourself since we started watching movies" Perrie said concerned. I just looked away and pretended that everything was okay. I sighed and Perrie definitely knew something was  going on. "Okay, now tell me what happened? Don’t just pretend you’re okay when something is obviously bothering “Perrie replied. “Hey, that seems like a good topic for a song” I said then we both started laughing.

 "Seriously what's up?" Perrie asked again. I sighed and finally gave in. "Fine." I said and told her all about what happened with me and Niall. "OMG!" Perrie exclaimed covering her mouth. "NIALL LIKES YOU!" she screamed at the top of her lungs and I quickly covered her mouth. "Oh please!" I laughed. "Well do you like him?" Perrie questioned. "Umm... I don't know. I just want to be friends with him. It will probably ruin our relationship." I looked at my feet. "Just like Sam and mines." Perrie pulled me into a bear hug. "I am so sorry!" she said not letting me go. "Uh. Perrie? You can let go of me now or I could suffocate." I said and we laughed. We were walking for a long time outside in a web of thoughts. Perrie finally broke the silence. "What about Harry?" I gave her a confused look. "Say what now?" "I saw him go into the kitchen just when you guys were in the kitchen." I covered my mouth. O. M. G.

Harry saw us kiss. HARRY SAW US KISS! "I don't think I'm feeling too well Pezza" I said as I started to feel a little light headed. "Um, okay let's go home" she said then we both walked back in. "Hey guys, I think Jadey and I are going to head home" Perrie said when we walked into the living room. "No! Don't leave me" Zayn said running to Perrie making everyone laugh. "Cut it out Zayn, jade isn't feeling well" she said. "Bye twin" Louis yelled and I just laughed. "Bye Lou" I said. "Jes, Leigh, you guys staying" Perrie asked and they nodded. "Alright see you all tomorrow" I said then we walked out and went to our house which is 15 minutes away.

"Home sweet home" I said when we walked inside. I went straight to the couch and lay down. "You want a cup of water baba" Perrie asked and I nodded. She then went to the kitchen, got some water, and sat next to me on the couch. "So would you like to continue or conversation" Perrie asked me. I nodded because I had too many thoughts in my mind to just keep in. "Alright, you can start" she said and I sighed. "So you said Harry came into the kitchen after us right" I asked and she nodded. "Well, did you pay any attention to him when he came back" I asked.

Perrie thought about it for a minute. "Well he kind of looked sad and disappointed." I gave her a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" "Well, Harry...” she tried to think it for a second.”Harry likes you also." I just stared away from the real world. Harry saw the kiss, Harry looked at me. This all made sense. "OMG what have I done?" I said with a mental face palm. How did I not know? Well because you kind of denied it! Oh my god! I am so stupid! "What have I done?" I repeated aloud.

"You haven't done anything Jade" Perrie said but I really have. I ignored the girls when they said Harry had a crush on me. Now I know that he really does. I mean it all makes since now. That's why at that interview a while ago he said he liked someone that wouldn't like him back. I was that someone and he thought I wouldn't like him back because I was dating Sam. Oh gosh I feel terrible. "I'm going to bed now Perrie. Nanite, you can go back with Zayn if you want" I said then walked to my room and closed the door. I got into my pajamas and went straight to sleep.

------------------------------The Next Day----------------------------------

Harry's POV

Perrie had come back last night to pick up Jesy and Leigh Anne but Jade wasn't with her which was kind of disappointing. After the girls left Niall, Liam, and Zayn also left which meant it was just me and Lou. We both went to our rooms to sleep when the others left.

Everyone left us to clean up the mess we all made. Did I mention that after Jade and Perrie left we had a food fight with our popcorn? Everyone but Niall participated. He said the popcorn was too good to waste. He so funny, and adorable sometimes. Wait a second. I am mad at him!

When Louis and I were done cleaning up, I sat down on the couch. I had a bunch of thoughts waiting to be spilled out. It was a long time before Louis broke the silence. "Hazza, you don't seem to be yourself today. What happened?" he said with his hands on his hips like a girl would do. I laughed and just sighed. “Harry, tell me what's wrong?" he asked again. "Nothing." I mumbled. "I will not take nothing as an answer! Now tell me what happened!" Louis screamed really loudly. "Nothing." I said sternly. He gave his puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes. Then, he slapped my arm. "Fine." I said. I told him about Niall and the kiss with Jade. His eyes widened. “You know what this means?" he asked. I just looked confused.

"NIALL LIKES JADE!!" he yelled jumping up and down. "You don't say?" I said with a lace of sarcasm. "Now I think you should ask her out." Louis squealed like a girl who just got asked to prom. "What? No! I don't know! What would I say? She probably likes Niall!" I shuddered with so many thoughts. Louis patted my back. "Don't worry. I will teach you all the tricks." Louis said as if he were a flirting machine. I am not going to take advice from someone like this. "No thanks! I will just ask her when it's right!" I replied. We both laughed together. Seriously, I don't know what to do now. I can’t just ask Jade out and do that to Niall. It will break his heart and he won't be my friend again. What if the band breaks up? It will all be my fault! What am I saying? The band won't break up. We all promised never to fight over a girl. Yep its final, I can ask her out and everything will be completely fine. Or maybe it won't be. Maybe I should just back away for a while and see what happens. Yeah, that's a good plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! I do not know what to say. 15 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPPIE! I'm going to have a question of the chapter from now on.

QoC: What has been your favorite part of this story so far?

Alright dont forget to vote and comment AND PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'JUST THE BEGINNING'! IT IS CONNECTED TO THIS STORY SO I SUGGEST YOU READ IT SOME DAY! ALRIGHT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVE YOUS!

Cammie :) Xx