Jealous!Sans x Tomboy!Reader

(Thank you AnonIsReading for the request!)

(A lil bit of angst maybe?)

Trigger warning!
There will be Violence, mention of blood and gore(?) Later in the chapter
There are also cursing, but it will be censored a little
I will give a warning when it comes to that part, and there will be a warning where it ended

(Female) Non-Binary Reader♡

__________

Don't judge a book by it's cover

You sigh as you finally finished putting layers of makeups on your face. You examine your face and outfit, disgust at how ridiculous you're looking.

You hate wearing a bunch of makeup like this.

But you have to, and you can't escape.

Why?

Well, you're parents are what people called the "Perfect Parents".

Your dad, a CEO of a company. He's handsome, an absolute gentle man. He was the nicest man you've ever met.

Your mom, she's a famous model, and so are you. She's a beautiful, elegant woman. Though she seems nice on the outside, to you? Not so much.

Most people would want to trade places with you, to live in a perfect life you are in. To be famous amongst other people, to be respected.

But for you, it's not a perfect life.

You don't want to be one of those perfect girls.

You don't want to pretend to hate the monsters.

You don't want to be somebody else.

And it's even worse when it comes to your school life.

"Wow girl, looking pretty gorgeous as usual."
One of your "Perfect Friend" greets you with a smirk, you put on a smile and spun to show her your (Color you hate) dress you're wearing.

"Oh, and look who we have here."
Your other "Perfect Friend" spoke up, you look towards the person she's staring at to find Frisk at their locker.

"Ew, look at what they're wearing. They have the same type of clothes everyday."
Your "Perfect Friends" laugh and you join the laughter. You don't want to, but you can't make your mom angry again.

"A Non-Binary? HAH no, no. I won't accept it! I don't want the whole world to find out my daughter is a non gender freak!"

"leave 'em alone will ya? they deserve to wear what they wanted."
A low voice said from behind the three of you, and you already know who it is.

"Well if it isn't Sans the ignorant skeleton."
You said, turning around with your "Friends", glaring at the short skeleton.

"and if it isn't (Name), the (Color you hate) barbie."
He spat back, glaring back at you.

Ever since the both of you met, he immediately hate you and your guts. And you actually hate him as well.

Whenever you talk bad about someone, you will later apologize to them in any way you could possibly think of.

You and your "Friend" once talk bad about him and his brother, and Sans seems to be really mad about it.

"Look at that tall skeleton, what is he even wearing?"
"His clothes does looks weird."
"I know right?"
"Ew, I swear his kindness and naivety gonna get him killed someday."
"Girls, that's too far."
"Oh come on, his brother is a lazy a$$, you think he could protect him? I would like to see him try."