Mobtale!Sans x Reader

(Thank you AnonIsReading for the request!)

Note:
Honestly, idk how is being sassy feels like, and I don't think I've ever met one, so sorry if the personality is wrong-
_

Gender Neutral Reader♡
_________

The sun is beautiful, isn't it?

"P-Please! Have mercy on us!"
One of the guy you've beaten up beg, blood running down his mouth.

"Well then sweetheart, you shouldn't have tried any funny business with me next time."
You said before kicking him on the head, making him knock out cold on the floor with his other 4 buddies. You stare at their bodies, turning around fastly when you heard clapping behind you.

"good job (name), you're ready to get in action even with broken bones."
A voice you know so well chuckle as you smirk at him.

"Funny coming from a guy who gives half of his soul away."
You jokingly said, your (Main) hand on your hip as the other were limp beside you, smiling. It's bone was broken after the impact of shielding yourself when one of those guys attacks you with a pipe. Sans chuckle as he put his hands back on his pockets.

"whatever ya say. come on, let's get that arm of yours fixed up."
He said, walking beside you as you two began the walk towards his house.

"So, anyone I should take down? I'm pretty sure I still can beat up some guys."
You ask, looking down at him as he look up at you for a moment, before chuckling and shaking his skull.

"nah, me and the kid had already take care of them. for today, it's all done-"
His words were cuts off when a bullet suddenly came out of nowhere as he manage to dodge it, sighing as he looks behind.

"well, guess we better run."
He said, you rolled your eyes as you look at the guys behind you. You pick Sans up (Papyrus style) and began to run as you succeed to dodge all of the bullets coming your way.

"I expect a double payment after this boss!"
You exclaim, turning between the hallway or wherever you do to lose the guys behind you. You laugh when one of the guys slip and fall to a nearby trash.

"noted."
He simply said, hands and legs dangling as you keep running while carrying him.

____________

"There you are, now try to move it slowly."
Toriel said, smiling as she stops her healing. You move your (Not main) arm and smile as it successfully to move.

"Thanks Tori, you really need to teach me how to heal myself y'know? I'm sure I can heal thousands of wounds then."
You confidently said as you lay down on the couch. She chuckle as she pat your arm.

"I will when I get the chance to, but for now, I have to go."
She said, smiling sheepishly as you pout at her.

"Guess I'm just gonna sleep then, see ya honey pie."
You said, placing one of your arm on top of your eyes as your legs were dangling on the other end of the couch.

"Alright then, see you around (Name)."
You heard Toriel said before she stands up, you heard the door open and close as you sigh, trying to get some sleep.

"geez kid, don't take the whole bed to yourself."
You heard Sans deep voice said, you lift your arm up from your eyes before groaning as you place it back.