Prologue

A/N LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE AS YOU READ. THE LYRICS AT THE BOTTOM ARE FROM IT. IT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT INSPIRED THIS STORY.

****

I didn't know he was there, and he didn't know I was there. Our meeting was an accident. It was only fate that we were to meet in the bathroom. Green eyes met Blue and sparks flew. I didn't know what to do, so I went with him. He lied to me, he held me captive. I soon discovered who he really was, but at the same time, I had no clue who Harry Styles was. I tried escaping, but it never worked, it only angered him. He's not a good person, but I fell in love with his dark side. I fell deeply and I couldn't get up, but then I realized...I didn't want to.

I had fallen into the dark and I wasn't complaining. I loved my new life, even if it meant getting beaten, raped, drugged, and forced into things. It wasn't his fault. He would never hurt me; it was Harold who hurt me. You see, Harry had Multiple Personality Disorder or MPD. Harry wasn't well in the head. He had quite a few mental disorders. So it's my job to protect him, it's my job to look after him. Without me, he has no one. Without him I have no one. I failed.

It's a sad turn of events, but I believe that it happened for a reason. Everything happens for a reason, isn't that that the saying? I love him. He loves me. That's how it's supposed to be, so why did everything fall apart in the end? There wasn't anything I could do. I tried, but it wasn't enough. I failed. I didn't protect him. I didn't look after him. It's all my fault.

Without him I'm nothing. That's why I'm writing you this. I need you to understand why I'm doing this. I'm sorry. I just can't live without him. I love you all. Goodbye.

-Louis Tomlinson

*Song*

"Weep not for roads untraveled, Weep not for paths left alone

'Cause beyond every bend is a long blinding end

It's the worst kind of pain I've known

Give up your heart left broken, and let that mistake pass on

'Cause the love that you lost wasn't worth what it cost

And in time you'll be glad it's gone

Weep not for roads untraveled, Weep not for sights unseen

May your love never end, and if you need a friend

There's a seat here alongside me"