Chapter 4

A/N I'm back and better than ever! I personally like this chapter a lot but lets see what you guys think...

Also there is a photo on the side that kind of represents Harry's personalities, some of them at least. I added another in this chapter, so now he has four.

There will now be a vote and comment goal for each chapter.

****

"Wakey, wakey."

Someone shook my shoulders gently, pulling me from my slumber. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Harold leaning over me. I think it was Harold anyways. It's still hard to tell.

"Here's your breakfast." He dropped a tray onto my bedside table.

"Thank you." I mumbled sleepily.

"What?" He froze, staring at me.

"I said thank you." I raised an eyebrow.

"No one's ever said that before." He muttered.

After that he quickly left the room. I sighed and glanced around, then slid off the bed and crossed the room so I could look out the small window. I had to stand on my tiptoes to peek out, but the view was worth it. Outside there was a field and a small pond. It looked like the perfect place to go with a book. I loved reading. I wonder if Harold would let me have a book.

I had to sit down after a few minutes because my arse was still really sore. I picked at the eggs on my plate and pushed the bacon around with my fork. They weren't bad, but I didn't have much of an appetite.

The door made a creaking noise and I looked up to see Harold slipping inside again. He met my eyes and I realized it wasn't Harold, his eyes were an emerald color not dark and mysterious.

"Harry?"

"Hey. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I heard about what happened."

"You mean Harold raping me? Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I said sarcastically. "No, but really my arse hurts like hell. How often is he going to do that?"

Harry sighed and sat next to me on the bed. I scooted back, hoping he wouldn't notice but he did and a hurt look flashed in his eyes. Actually, I probably imagined that. Why would me scooting back hurt him.

"Sorry." He sighed. "It seems he's really unpredictable from what I've read, but it usually happens at least twice a week or more."

I turned away from his pitiful expression and glanced out the window again. Once or twice a week, I don't know if I can handle that.

"Do you think we could go out there?" I pointed to the window.

Harry instantly got a scared expression on his face and he shook his head furiously.

"No! Harold would kill me if I let you get away."

"I won't run if that's what you mean. I don't know where the hell I am anyways! Why can't you just let me go? I won't tell anyone!"

"Shut up!" Harry covered his ears with his hands and squeezed his eyes shut. "No, he's not like that! I can't" He yelled.

I was beyond confused at what I was witnessing. It was bizarre. I lightly shook Harry and his eyes snapped open and he looked at me with an emotionless face.

He left without another word.

For the rest of the day I thought about ways to escape. My first idea was to attack Harry since he seemed weaker and less scary than Harold. Then I thought about somehow making Harry my friend and convincing him to take me outside like I had tried today, then I'd make a break for it. I even thought about breaking the window and jumping outside, but that idea was a bust because there was nothing I could break the window with in my room. Eventually I just decided to become friends with Harry, do what Harold says, and take it day by day. Hopefully someone will find me soon.