Chapter 27 - Better Than Words

-Darren's POV-

"Hate to break it to you guys but umm, awat na sa PDA." Sam interrupts and we laugh.

"Sorry." We mutter then scribble on the table with our fingers.

"D ♥ B"

Admit it, you do that too. Not only on glasses but on windows and cars as well! Hahahaha.

"Darren..." I saw Bella scribble on the table.

"We're such kids." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Exactly lol haha!"

"Your order m- Aww omg yay food!" Bella clapped, her eyes sort of glimmering.

"All that madness made me hungry." She said then signaled everyone to get before she does cause she said and I quote 'I'll finish everything if you don't get first.' Hahaha!

--------

So we finished eating, Bella ending up last, then we went back to Timezone to play arcade games then sing karaoke.

"So what we're going to do is the song game!" Gela excitedly said. "Bale we're going to pick a category then ang tanong is 'song about...', basta ganun! Gets?"

We all nodded then eyed for the remote.

"SINO UNA?!" Francine says before we play another round of 'agawan ng remote'.

"Spin the bottle." Zoey decided then placed the bottle on the table in the middle. Eunice spun it then it pointed to Caleb.

Jem picked up a paper from the bowl. "Song for the love of your life, which is Grazzie!"

"Ay ang tarayyy!" All the girls cheered then ate Grazz started blushing.

Caleb looked through the book and picked a song. "THIS IS FOR YOU BABE, I LOVE YOU!"

------

He sang the Philippine National Anthem, aka Thinking Out Loud hahahaha.

They spun the bottle again and tumapat sakin! Yes hahaha.

"Song to describe your love for Bella!" Ynah (ganun daw pala spelling, Y not I haha) picked the paper. "Ayusin mo to Darren kundi babatukan kita!"

"Go Darren!" Bella winked then clapped. "Don't screw this up for me!"

The intro played then her face lit up. Haha I knew it, this song is her favorite!

"Better than words

More than a feeling

Crazy in love

Dancing on the ceiling"

"We don't dance on the ceiling." She laughed.

"I know that!" I replied then continued.

"Everytime we touch

I'm all shook up

You make me wanna...

How deep is your love

God only knows

Baby," I pointed up, signaling God.

Yes, God only knows ♥

"Ooh, I don't know the words

To sum it up

Cause words ain't good enough

Ahh, there's no way