Chapter 32 - The Only One

Quick Note: play the song "One" by Ed Sheeran, yung nasa media po, while reading :) thank you xoxo

-Darren's POV-

It's been three days. Three days of torture, three days of pain, three days that I haven't seen them.

I'm actually here with a pen in my hand with documents I don't even want to see. Divorce papers.

Should I sign them? Of course, I have no other choice.

"Screw this. Screw everything!" I threw my pen away and rubbed my temples. This is stupid.

So I grabbed my car keys and headed out. It's 8:45 PM, almost 9 PM obviously. Not really a bad time to just let loose for once.

"I need some time off." I muttered to myself as I turned on the radio.

And as if fate had control over my life, a familiar song by Ed Sheeran blasted on the radio.

One.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Woah, Darren!" Kurt said as he welcomed me with a man hug. "So what's all this for?"

I called Isaac, Aaron, Caleb and Kurt here at the bar.

[WOAH DARREN HAHAHA]

"Bella." I slammed the table, causing a waiter to come over. "Jack Daniels please."

"Ano nanaman?" Isaac chuckled.

"Arranged marriage with JK for one year."

"What the sh*t?!" Aaron said and ordered the Tanduay Ice.

"Pano na?" Caleb asked me but I shook my head. What am I supposed to do?

[Okay 3...2...1... I SURE WISH I KNEWWW. ALL THE BUTTERFLIES I FELT INSIDE NEVER REALLY MATTERED. WISHFU- oryt sorry nacarried away lang lmao]

"ARGH!" I slammed the counter in frustration again, earning stares from other people. "One more tequila."

♡♥♡♥♡

"I need another liquor." I giggled, obviously out of my mind.

"Dude are you serious?!" Isaac looked at me. "You've had 15!"

"The hell I care?" I chuckled then signaled the guy behind the counter.

He gave me another shot of liquor. "Darren, I think you've had enough. You're drunk as hell!" Kurt stopped me from getting another shot of tequila.

"Then why the actual f*ck did I call all of you here?!" I ranted.

"Look bro, we came here to listen to your rants and all that sh*t cause we care. Now we're telling you already that you're drunk as hell and you should head home!" Caleb shouted but I just gave him a lousy chuckle.

I don't care if I get drunk or if anything horrible happens right now. Wala paring mas sasakit pa sa nangyari samin ni Bel. And anyway, I'm just having a bit of fun right?

"I could care less." I spat as I drank another shot of tequila. "I could die today, who knows?"

"Darren have you forgotten about the people you live for? God damn it! You are so f*cking messed up!" Caleb slammed the table in front of me.

"What the hell do you expect me to do?! They're gone! F*ck this. Leave! F*cking leave!" I shouted loudly at them. Then in an instant they stormed out.

"I don't know how and why you became such an asshole today but you'd better remember this." Pagbabanta sakin ni Kurt one last time, extremely furious, while I looked at him calmly. "If you make just one mistake today, your life will be so f*cked up. Good luck."