Chapter 36 - Out Of My League (FINALE CHAPTER)

-Darren's POV-

I knocked on the hospital door before entering the room. It's been 2 weeks and Cassy is still in the hospital.

"Hey..." I spoke. This is really awkward, you know, after everything that happened last week.

"Hi Darren." She smiled as I sat on the chair beside her bed. "Hey listen, I'm really sorry for what I did to you guys."

"It's fine, just please don't try to kill yourself again or I'll kill you- wait, that sounds bad." We both laughed, filling the room with an awkward silence afterwards.

"Darren, can you do me a favor please?" She asked and I nodded. "Love her again. I mean, God knows how I wrecked your great relationship and I feel like a total b*tch for doing so. Well, I really am anyways sooo..."

"Nah, don't call yourself a b*tch. Nagmahal ka lang naman eh, nothing's wrong with that." I smiled back at her. "Ang mali mo lang is you ruined our relationship and yeah."

"I know, and I'm really sorry about that." She pursed her lips and looked at me. "I'm going to change, I swear. Now go back to Bella, your princess is waiting for her prince. She loves you so much, just as much as you do with her."

"Thank you." I hugged her and bid her goodbye, but before I could leave the place, she called me one last time.

"Thank you for letting me love you."

"You're welcome." I smiled before closing the door behind me.

As I was walking down the hallway, I thought about what Cassy said. I have to surprise Bella,

And I think I know how.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Tapos na yung setup?!" I ask Stacy and ate Grazz while slightly panicking.

"Oo naman jusme kanina ka pa nagtatanong!" Stacy started laughing. "Quotang quota ka na!"

"Oh edi waw." I replied then she walked over to me.

"Alam mo, okay lang yan. She's going to love all this. Promise."

Well today's the day I'll be proposing to the one and only love of my life. My first and last love, Isabella Leigh Reyes.

"PAPUNTA NA RAW SILA!" Caleb shouted. Then I hid with the staff controlling the audio system around the airport. Gagamitin ko kasi yung microphone ;)

*ring ring*

My phone rang and I answered it. "Asan na kayo?"

"Uh malapit na! Nakasetup na ba jan?"

"Yep, all set."

"Calm down Darren, I can tell that you're nervous." He chuckled. "Maiiyak yun and she's going to love it! Aba ako ata tumulong sa planong to no?!"

"Ego." I joked. "Sige thank you bye na! Oh yeah, yung mic mo!"

"Oo ge!" He said then hung up.

He has a small mic attached to his back. Hindi at all halata so I can hear his conversations with Bella on the way to the airport.

"Bel?" I heard JK call her.

"Yeah?"

"We're here." I bet this voice is Lexi's.

"Oh okay sige."

Ayan na. I can see them coming inside the airport through the CCTVs.

Now's our cue.

"Sorry to inform all passengers. Flight no. 1496 from Philippines to Germany will be delayed." The staff beside me said and I did a thumbs up.

"That's alright Bella, I bet it won't last long." JK said. And I guess he's texting cause I could hear keyboard sounds. "Hey, pano na si Darren?"