The Bad Boy Down The Street

The book The Bad Boy Down The Street is by me, Niall_Ate_My_Lunch. If in anyway you plagiarize my book, I will contact Wattpad authorities. This book or any portion of the book shall not be reproduced in any manner.This is mature content. Thx and PLZ no hate. Copyright 2015-2016 .All rights reserved. -Niall_Ate_My_Lunch

Also, I wrote this when I was 15 so plz don't judge my writing skills 😂😂

Your P.O.V

I unpacked the last box and threw it in the corner. Wow, my rooms freaking amazing! I did some sort of beach theme and added a poster of Luke Hemmings on my wall. Awe luke!

Ding-dong!

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Wtf, there's no one here! Stupid meddling kids!!!! Wait hold up, there's a note taped to the door.
I grabbed the note and unfolded it.

Hey babe,
My friends and I happened to walk by your house and saw you through your window, nice butt ;) I'd like to tap that ass.

My mouth formed into an O shape. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?! Who would do this!?!!!???? I looked around the house to see if anyone was hiding. Ugh! No one.

I ran inside and shut the door, then I ran upstairs to my room and closed my curtains.
Glad my mom didn't see that note...
I tossed it in my trash bin and collapsed on my bed.

___________

"So Y/N, I saw your room," my mom said. "I love it, but I don't get why you put that huge poster up of that guy from that band that you like, what is it called, 5 bummers of summer?"

"Five seconds of summer!" I said
she laughed
"Same thing." She said turning on the T.V.

"So honey, I know we just moved and all but I have to back to the old house for about 3 weeks." she said

"Why?" I asked.

"Because me and your, um father... we have to fill out papers and the court trials- "
"I know mom." I sighed.

My mom and dad are getting divorced
:( suckssss

"Hey but I will get to see Dylan and he might be able to fly back with me here to see the house!" She said smiling.
Dylan is my older brother who is in college.

"Ok cool."

"Well I better start packing I'm leaving tomorrow." she said getting up and walking upstairs.
I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to Modern Family.

_____________________
I woke up to my Siberian husky licking my face.
"Thor! Stop it!" I said, he started to whine.
"Do you want to go outside!" I said in a weird high pitched voice.

He started to bark and jump around.
"Okay buddy."

I grabbed a pair of black booty shorts and a hiptsa please crop top. I put on some light makeup and put on my white and black vans. I ran down stairs to see him all excited with the leash In his mouth.
I attached Thors leash to his collar and grabbed my long board. I have my dog pull me on my long board, it's fun.

I was riding down the street and saw a group of guys my age sitting on I guess one of their drive ways. They had skateboards and longboards with them, and some had their shirts off.
Score.

My dog barked and of course all of their heads turned.
When I got closer they started whistling and hollering at me. Wow so much for respecting woman.

"Hey babe, do me a favor and come over here!"
No score.

I looked at them, there was a cute guy, he bit his lip and winked at me.
I of course rolled my eyes and stuck up my middle finger.
Score.

"Ohhhhhh!" All of his friends yelled.

"Damn Seth, she just gave you the finger!"

So how's the story?!? Sorry if this chapter was short, the next one will be longer

-Ray