Chapter 21

I took his phone and ran up stairs. I raced to my room and locked the door.

Where are you babe? I'm waiting :)

I quickly read the text and threw my phone on my bed.

Babe?

Hello??

He kept spamming me with messages. This is definitely not him, he never texts me this much.

HELLO?!

I ignored it and looked under my bed to find what I was looking for. I pulled out a few boxes and saw one that said Y/N's cool stuff. Yeah, it's definitely in here.

My head turned to my door as I heard a loud noise downstairs. My phone went off again.

Where are you babe? :)

Are you playing hide and seek? Oh I'll find you! :)
Okay this is fucking creepy.

I grabbed the box and opened it up, pulling papers and other trinkets out of it. Finally I found what I was looking for. My pink flashlight.

Oh but wait, it's not just a flashlight, it's a taser. Haha! My dad gave me this about a year ago and I never used it, well I mean the taser part.

I grabbed the taser and quietly tip toes to my door. I pressed my ear against it to see if anyone was out there.

Silence.

I slightly opened the door and looked through the crack. Just an empty hallway.

My phone went off again. "Shit!" I whispered to myself as it made the loudest noise in the world. I quickly turned it on silent.

Well, your not in the living room.

Oh, so your upstairs ;) I'm coming!

I slid my phone back into my pocket and raced to my bathroom. I quickly closed the door.

My eyes grew wide as I heard heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.
I heard them walk past the bathroom. Phew. I heard then quickly walk back to the bathroom. Dammnit.

"Boom!" They banged on it.

I covered my mouth.

"Boom!Boom!"

I hid underneath the sink and quietly closed the cabinet.
"BOOM!"

The door swung open, I close my eyes and took a deep breath listening to what they are doing.

"Where are you little bitch?" They asked.
Wait, I know that voice, i've heard it before.

Myles.

They must have Seth! The cabinet door swung open, Myles pulled me out.

"There she is!" He said gritting his teeth.

I quickly pressed the taser button and pressed the taser up against his chest.

"Ah!!" He yelled as he let go of me.

"50,000 volts bitch!" I yelled at him as he fell to the floor.

I got out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed a chair from the guestroom next to it. I placed the chair under the doorknob so he wouldn't be able to get out.

"Myles? You okay?" Someone said running up the stairs.

Matthew

I bent down and hid behind a door.

As Matthew walked by I quickly got up and went down the steps. I got down the stairs and went to the garage door.

"Finally, you made it."

  Omg sorry guys, they thought someone hacked my account and wouldn't let me log in. I had to email Wattpad and everything. Ugh. Sorry for the wait

-Ray