Chapter 4

2 days after running away from myles

Today Taylor and Ashlee invited me to go to the mall with them. I was wearing white ripped skinny jeans, a cute top that says I will never sink , my mint colored vans and my 5SOS braclets.

Honk honk!

I quickly ran down the stairs to the door.
"Bye Thor!!" I screamed.
He looked up at me all sad.

"I'll be back soon buddy!" I yelled.

I walked outside and saw Ashlee's car.
"Hey guys!" I said opening the car door.
"Hey!" That both said at the same time.

"Oh my god! I'm starving!" Taylor yelled.
"Me too."
"Same."

"Ohhh! I heard there's a new teriyaki place at the mall." Ashlee said

"Oh ya, that sounds good." I said

"Ya, I know right." Taylor said.

"Wait guys! Listen, do you hear that!?" Ashlee said.
She turned up the radio and Banga Banga! Was on by Austin Mahone.
We sang until the song ended, but then Sugar by Adam Levine came on and we sang the whole way there.

_________

I got out of Ashlee's car and looked at the mall, it was gigantic!
"C'mon let's go." Taylor said excitedly

We walked into the mall and there were hundreds of people!
"Oh my god! They have a HotTopic!" I yelled. I know that most malls have a HotTopic but this was not your normal HotTopic, it had the most Five Second Of Summer merch in the world (except for their concerts)

"I heard that they are having a sale, half off the entire store!" Ashlee said.
We all ran to the escalator.

_______

We all walked out of the store with at least three bags in our hands.
"Okay now let's go eat." I said
We all went up the escalator. The food court was huge!
"Oh look! The new food place!" Taylor said pointing to teriyaki place.
We all got in line and ordered our food.

"This looks so good!" I said "oh so how was your date with Cameron?" I asked.

"Amazing!" Taylor said. "He was so sweet, we went on a picnic and he set it up beautifully." She said smiling.

"Awe that's so sweet!" Ashlee's said

"Speaking of boys, did you meet any cute guys yet Y/N?" Taylor asked.

I hesitated
"Actually ya, his names Seth." I said

"Ohh is he hot?" Ashlee asked.

"Ya! He has blue eyes, he's tan, and has brown hair." I said.

"Wait, what's his last name?" Ashlee asked.

"I don't know." I said slurping up noodles.
Ashlee took out her phone and went on Instagram.
"Is this him?" She asked. She showed me a picture of him in a white shirt with is arms crossed.

"Oh my god! It is!" I said. Ashley and Taylor looked at each other and then looked at me.
"That's Seth Parker!" Taylor said

"He goes to our high school." Ashlee said. "He's one of the baddest kid there." She said.

"Wait, what do you mean!?" I asked.

"Him and his friends steal from the teachers, change their grades and break into the school." Ashlee answered.

"I'm surprised he hasn't been expelled." Taylor said taking a bite of her chicken.
"Do you talk to him?" She added.

"I mean, not a lot."

"Does he flirt with you?" Ashlee asked.

"He winks at me, he almost gave me a nickname and he pretty much asked to screw me, but I don't know if he was joking around about that." I said.

"But then he wouldn't help me when I slapped his friend Myles for putting a note on my door talking about how he wanted to screw me. So then Myles chased me around the neighborhood." I finished.

They starred at me with there mouths wide open.

"Holy shit! Whoa let me get this straight. You slapped his friend, Myles Jackson, because he wanted to screw you and then he chased you because you slapped him. And Seth didn't do anything to help you?! " She asked.

"Yep, pretty much." I answered.

"Yet, he tries to flirt with you." Ashely says.
"Yep"
They starred at me still shocked.

"Be careful," Taylor warned. " Seth tries to do anything to get a pretty girl. He would use them and then throw them out the next day, like you never existed." she said.

"He's a player, he will break your heart." Ashlee said. "Trust me, we know girls who went through that."

______
It was 11:00pm and I could not stop thinking about what Taylor and Ashlee were telling me today about Seth.
I am so confused!

Wait does he even like me?
Do I even like him???

I wrote another chapter today!
-Ray