Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I ran my fingers through my hair. That girl. What's her name? Vickie? Vanessa? Ya, it's Vanessa.

"That little bitch!" I screamed and kicked the chair next to me.

Thors ears perked up. He looked up at me and growled.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll be quiet." I said petting him on the head. He laid back down and closed his eyes.

I sighed.

Maybe he used me to get that girl, just to make her jealous or something.

Or maybe this was just all a joke.

I bet it was one of the two.

I got up out of the chair and carefully stepped over Thor. I walked up stairs to my room and then into my bathroom. I'm glad my bathroom is connected to my room.

I turned on the shower and got undressed.
__________

I walked back into my room with a robe on while I was drying my hair with a towel.

I looked over at my laptop and noticed I'd gotten an email. I sat on my bed and clicked the little envelope.

Hello Y/N!

This is Hi or Hey Records and you have won four 5 Seconds Of Summer tickets! Click the link below and you will see your seats on Ticket Master.

Thanks for entering and have fun!
-HHR

My mouth flew open.

"C'mon, c'mon! Pick up!" I yelled through the phone.

"Hello?" Avrey said.

"Do you remember when I entered that 5SOS concert ticket thingy?!" I asked.

"Yes... What about it?!" She sounded really excited.

"Well... I WON! FOUR TICKETS!!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Holy shit! Are you for real?!" She screamed.

"As real as the tears running down my face!"
"What seats!!?? Are they good seats?!" She asked.

"Hold up let me check." I clicked the link and the amphitheater map popped up.

You are here it said pointing to our four seats.

"Dude." I said.

"Ya?"

"There front row." And with that, I had to pull the phone away. She screamed for another five seconds.

"Who else are you inviting?!" She asked.

"Probably my friends Taylor and Ashlee, you will like them a lot, they are really big 5SOS fans." I said to her. "And they would love you!"

"Omg! I can't wait to go!! It's the 28th right?" She asked.

"Yep! Now tell your mom to get you a ticket to fly down here!!!" I yelled.

"Nah she won't give me the money, I'll just use my own, I'm saving up for a long time." She laughed.

"Okay, I got to call them, text you later bye!"
"Bye!" She said and hung up.

_______________
Two days later

The last couple of nights got Seth out of my head.
Glad i didn't run into them at the mall today.
Ashlee, Taylor and I got out of the car and walked up to my front door.

We all went upstairs to my room.
"Ok, so I have to tell you very VERY amazing news." I said to them. "You guys might want to sit down for this." I patted my bed.

They both sat down.

"Okay, you promise not to freak out?" I said smiling.

"Yes."
"Mmhm."

"Well you just broke your promise, you guys are gonna freak!" I said laughing.

They looked a bit confused.

"So I entered a contest about a month and a half ago, and I won four front row seat tickets to 5SOS!" I yelled.

They had the same expressions I had when I first found out.

"I swear Y/N, if your lying to me." Ashlee said seriously.

I pulled out my laptop and showed them the email.

Their eyes widened.

Ashlee grabbed me.
"Please tell me one of those tickets are for me!" She panicked.

"And me!!!" Taylor yelled.

"Oh my God! Of course!" I said.

" Oh my God this can't be happening!" Taylor said using her hand as a fan. She looked like she was about to pass out.

"Well! When is it!" Ashlee asked.

"Friday, so in two days! Please tell me your free Friday night!"

"Actually Friday, we were gonna invite you to go to the beach and watch fireworks, but screw that shit! We're going to see my future husbands!" Ashlee screamed.

We all laughed.

"Hey guys, it's late, you want to stay over?" I asked.

"Ya sure, let me ask my mom and do you have pjs I could barrow." Taylor asked.
"Yep."

"Ok, parents said yes." Ashlee said outing her phone down.

I gave them both pjs to wear, I'm pretty sure their the same size as me.
"Bathrooms right here and one of you can change in my closet."

___________

1:37 am

"Yes?" I said picking up my phone.

"I'm flying in tomorrow!!" Avrey screamed through the phone.

"Yay!" I whisper screamed. Ashlee and Taylor were all ready passed out. Probably all that candy we are.

"What time!" I said excitedly.

"5:30, so around dinner time." She squealed.

"Ok! We're going shopping Friday morning, bring tons of money!" I laughed.

"Ok, got to go, I'm not allowed to stay up this late and my moms getting suspicious."

"Ok bye, see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye!"

______

Yayayayaya! 5sos concert!

But...... Someone unexpected might be there

-Ray