Chapter 2

Where we were left off amity was walking through the woods trying to clear her mind seeing a glyph on the ground she got curious then she heard a twig snap she figures that she is being followed

Amity looked around "wait don't attack!" King jumped out the bushes she stopped then walk towards king "don't do that" king ran to her and hugged her leg "I'm sorry I got scared!" Amity picked him up "have you seen luz??" King looked sad "I haven't seen her in a while she told me and hooty not to leave our hiding spot when we were being chased by someone after the owl house got surrounded by the emperor's guards we had to leave but we can't find eda

King and amity continued to walk through the forest king leaded amity to their hiding spot hooty was glad to see the two

Later amity bought them food and continued to talk with them and got some more information about luz then made a mental note to continue looking for her with help next time she left them with some money. She made her way home walking inside and tossed her bag against the wall and then entered her room seeing her siblings on her bed looking as if they were waiting for her "hey mittens"
Amity sat on the bed "we wanna help you find her" amity flinched when she heard that and looked at them "really?" They nodded "she's our friend you know" "willow said she wants to help as well" She hugged her siblings tight they hugged back all three of them stayed like that for awhile amity then told them what she saw and what happened Ed and Em were understanding "your not alone in this mittens we will do what we can"

Luz looked around and saw she was in chains and a muzzle chains on her wrists legs and neck and they were heavy on her which made her shoulders sore "your finally awake it's been a few days" she looked up at the figure she felt anger burning inside her and frowned "who are you and what do you want" the figure chuckles and walked away till she heard laughing "a new puppet to play with"
Luz felt her heart drop she looks up and sees a shadow which had a grin and they got closer to her "so your the human witches have been talking about!" She backed away in fear feeling herself shaking "who are you!" The figure laughed "I'm the collector!" "And I'm gonna be needing to use you for awhile" she shook her head "get away!" Luz scooter back looking from behind her.

King stared at the walls eating the sandwich that was given to him he really missed luz and wished she'd come back hooty noticed and was sad was well and stayed next to king he fell asleep next to hooty after he finished the sandwich 'please be okay luz'

The collector stood up taking off the chains "a new body to use" the left the cell and entered the room seeing the emperor "hey emperor!" He turned around and saw "you possessed the human. Good" the collector smirked and left "I'm gonna go have some fun!" Soon the collector had worn their cape

Amity then fell asleep in her bed and didn't bother to take a shower it was the weekend now after all

Eda walked around looking for ingredients to make a potion in order to help her when she looks for her kids she had been worried sick and couldn't stop thinking about them from time to time her sister had to remind her to not over work herself so much "luz king and hooty are sure to be somewhere safe"