chapter eight

The collector sighed in satisfaction as he snickered guards ran in seeing laying before then belos on the ground a bloody gorey sight as they saw the collector smirking at them they all bowed down "please spare us! We will serve you!" He thought about it "I want snacks!" Guards got up and ran seconds later they came back "we got you snacks!!" He picked one ate it and spat out in disgust his eyes glowed " if you're gonna serve me, we're gonna make some changes around here"
he smirked "I also know there's a Titan here" "but that's impos-" "are you questioning me? The collector" "no sir-!" "Find him before I do! That's the game we shall play!" the guards nodded running out of the building

King sat with eda watching luz's friends he could see amity willow Gus eda hunter Lilith falling apart inside he was to but someone needed to cheer them up he walked up to amity holding something "hey amity" the blight looked down at him she sighed "oh hey king" she noticed king was holding something "what that?" he handed her the plush also with a picture attached to it Luz and king hugging each other smiling the plush was soft and was fluffy she hugged it tightly "king?" "Yeah?" "How are you holding up" he shrugged "I miss her she was like my big sister" he looked up at amity "this is an.. Weird question but could you hug me to?" amity picked him up and hugged him as well he rests his head on amity's shoulder "I'm sure Luz will find her way back to us" willow sat up as she left the group seeing eda looking at the ground "hey eda" "hey willow" "Luz is a strong person eda" "heh she sure is" eda sighed "we gotta head out there for more food" she stood up "Lilly hooty let's go!" amity stood up still holding king "could we please go this time?" the older women looked back at them "Im only bringing two of you" king raised his hand "me!"

After walking around and gathering food as much as they could king yawned as he looked around amity sighed as she found some plants she checked her book 'this is edible' she opened her bag grabbing the plant placing it in the bag as she heard laughing looking around 'collector' she noticed a figure in the fog "hola batata" "Luz?" Luz walked up to her she placed amity's hands into hers she leaned in "when will you give up on me?" "What?." "It's no use waiting for me, hoping I'll be back in your arms" "you are not my luz she never talks like that" "well I guess I have let you down" she had her hand lifting up amity by her chin "disappointing" amity glared back grabbing her by her shirt pushing her on the ground holding up her fist "who are you!!" "Why are you pretending to be my Luz!!" the witch in front of her smirked freeing herself kicking amity in the face amity sat back as she yelped back in pain looking down at her reflection seeing herself bleed from her nose it only angered her more seeing the figure run into the forest "amity?" Eda and king ran up to her.

"I'm not sure how else I could explain it further" "yeah there's no way Luz would do that" "I know!" amity heard a sudden noise the collector stood in front of them "you guys look fun" "wanna play?" He said looking at king "eda king.?" "we can see him too" " ok, I was just making sure I wasn't the only one... " king hid behind eda's leg "what do you want from us" eda noticed the collector was staring at king "a Titian baby!" "His dad never let me see em" "well know I can!" Amity picked up king "you took my girlfriend we won't let you take her little brother!"
the collector grinned " and what makes you think you'll stop me from taking him?" a flash of light passed between them king vanished eda and amity flinched "king?" the collector slams amity onto the ground by the snap of his finger "what about you owl lady?" "Give back king and get out of my kids body!" She forms into the owl beast launching at him amity sat back up "give back my girlfriend and her brother!" Collector dodged the attacks thrown at him amity used a spell attempting to scar him at least a little the collector grinned soon transformed back to Luz she looked up eyes widen her heart sank "AMITY WAIT"
using the spell facing away from Luz "amity!" Amity looked back at Luz "is it really you!?" luz coughed out black ooze looking up at amity she cried "please don't risk your lives!" King jumped out hugging luz tightly "luz!!" Suddenly her skin turned back into yellow and blue colors the collector laughed out loud looking at eda and amity once again "hurt me you hurt her" the battle filed suddenly was covered in a river of glowing stars using their palisman to avoid being taken with it the paths cleared the collector and king were out of sight eda stared at where she last saw him not saying a word amity ran around looking for any sign of where they could have gone but nothing was found except kings collar she picked it up walking back to eda not knowing what to say she felt guilty and ashamed she was unable to protect king she was unable to save her girlfriend the older women held the collar looking down at the ground dead silent

King and luz hugged each other tightly "where are we.?" the collector came in view "in luz's head safe in our hiding spot!" "King can free me so I can have my own body! And we can all play forever and ever!" king looked at luz with concern "so if I free you, you'll leave luz's body?" "Well yeah cause I'd have one of my own"

Entering a hidden room collector and king watched the collector grab something "all you have to do is pinky promise you'll free me and I'll leave her body then we can all be friends and play games" king nods he used his pinky and soon the collector stepped out leaving luz she dropped to the floor king ran to her and saw what was in her hand "you two will wear these hats I made!" The collector spoke up "best buds"

Idk if I messed up on anything I have been having a bad month and I'm very tired lacking motivation