chapter six

Where we left off the owl crew had recently came back from their mission after finding out about luz

Amity didn't sleep at all while everyone one else did planing on how she would get her girlfriend back

Luz POV
I walk around with my feet soaked in this shallow water like substance everything looked like reflections I can see many parts of the boiling isles I walk up to one the reflected cube and look through i see the belos's castle then I hear a voice End of POV
"You can see everything you want human!" Turns to see the collector's reflection "collector give back my body!" "But I want a playmate! You seemed fun to play with!" Luz sighed "since belos won't play even though he promised" "Belos lied to you he is evil and a lair!" "So your saying he's using me?" "Its obvious so he can get what you want" "I was apart of his plan and so are you!" The collector was silent "belos said-" "he lied! He's only doing this for himself!" He stared at her through the reflection "he..promised" "..BELOS IS A LAIR!" he frowned then heard the sounds of footsteps "I'll be back human" the collector disappeared as a floating cube appeared infront of luz she calls out "King clawthorn" she was now partly in a mirror seeing king sitting in a corner facing the wall silent "king!" He turned around seeing his sister "luz!" King runs to the mirror holding it up "how are you doing this?" "I'm in my mind?" "I don't know exactly" "your only in the reflections!"

King ran to his mom "eda!"
"What king." "Look! Look!" He gestures the mirror as the owl lady sees her adopted daughter in it "luz?" She grabs it and holds it up "eda!"

"Kid how did all of this happen?" "They we're planning on coming to the owl house to take you away" "I had to do something and got caught"
"Kid you put yourself at risk for me! You just a kid you shouldn't deal with my problems..!" "I'm sorry eda I just wanted to protect you" "I'll be find kid now we need to help you and bring you back" "how!?" "I don't know I still need to come up with a plan since the collector is basically controlling your body we know nothing about this god like child" "he told me he wanted a playmate so we know he is a child" willow gus and amity walk in "kids luz is in this mirror" "what!" They run up to eda as she gave them the mirror "I'm sorry I can't be there guys! I'll make it up to you I promise" her friends choked back tears "how are we seeing you?" "I wish I could explain but I don't know I'm in some kind of area in my mind??" "That's confusing" amity spoke up "is there anything we can do?" "I'm not sure yet but I can see all of the boiling isles" "you can use that to your advantage and give us information!"
"I will be doing that"

The collector approaches far behind the emperor "I know your there collector" "when will we play" "soon enough after the day Unity then you can have all the fun you desire" after talking with the human he didn't believe a single word he said and rethinking his choices "okay"

As luz continued to walk around it was quiet and cold as she shivers hugging herself  pulling her hoodie over her head "god its so cold very echoey" "human we should team up on the lair!" "You wanna team up?" "Yes! I wanna get back at him don't you wanna as well?"  "Yeah, on one condition" he was interested "you let me see my friends and girlfriend" as she looked at him in the eyes "sure sure but then we can play! Forever me and you!" He giggles "okay we can play after" "you promise?" "I promise" he smiles "we can play tag for the first game!" "I'll be it when the time comes" luz continues to look around as the collector talked to her with excitement in his voice she nods while agreeing with him "so how many players can we involve?" "I'll let you know soon I just need to tell my friends so they know about the game" "okay!" "I'm finally gonna play games!"