StrikeClan

Leader- Froststar-Tom with short, bright orange tabby fur and blue-green eyes.

Apprentice- Robinpaw- She-cat with short, bright orange-and-dark grey tabby fur and light amber eyes.

Deputy- Mudcloud- She-cat with short, creamy brown fur and dark blue eyes.

Medicine Cat- Shadowflight- Tom with soft, creamy brown fur and yellow eyes.

Apprentice- Tallpaw- She-cat with fluffy, silver tabby fur and light amber eyes.

Warriors-

Dovewhisker- She-cat with short, ginger fur and amber eyes.

Apprentice- Briarpaw- Tom with soft, silver fur and hazel eyes.

Beechflower- She-cat with soft, grey fur and amber eyes.

Blossomdapple- She-cat with fluffy, snowy white fur and light grey eyes.

Splashstripe- Tom with short, silver fur and bright yellow eyes.

Apprentice- Honeypaw- She-cat with short, bright orange tabby fur and dark blue eyes.

Mudwillow- Tom with thick, ginger fur and bright blue eyes.

Apprentice- Redpaw- She-cat with short, black-and-white fur and blue eyes.

Creamwind- She-cat with soft, dark tabby fur and dark yellow eyes.

Dappleshade- Tom with short, silver tabby fur and light amber eyes.

Cloudedblaze- She-cat with fluffy, bright orange-and-white fur and yellow eyes.

Apprentice- Ripplepaw- Tom with long, creamy brown fur and dark amber eyes.

Spidershine- She-cat with long, creamy brown-and-white fur and bright hazel eyes.

Whispersnow- She-cat with tick, creamy white fur and ice blue eyes.

Apprentice- Thawpaw- Tom with short, snowy white fur and light blue eyes.

Blossomshade- She-cat with long, bright orange tabby fur and bright green eyes.

Frostfang- Tom with soft, bright orange fur and bright blue eyes.

Apprentice- Webpaw- Tom with short, creamy white fur and hazel eyes.

Hollyheart- She-cat with short, ginger fur and green eyes.

Queens-

Hazelspring- She-cat with long, black fur and blue eyes.

Rabbitbrook- She-cat with short, creamy brown fur and dark blue eyes. Mother of Owlkit, Webpaw, Doekit, and Thawpaw.

Nettlefur- She-cat with soft, bright orange fur and ice blue eyes. Mother of Greykit, Otterkit, and Rubblekit.

Elders-

Webdawn- She-cat with thick, snowy white fur and bright yellow eyes.

Quailblaze- Tom with thick, grey fur and dark green eyes.

Amberspring- Tom with thick, black fur and hazel eyes.