Tribe of Flaming Amber

Healer- Dawn of Rising Sun- She-cat with silvery tabby fur and darker grey stripes.

Cave-guards-

Sky That Glows At Dawn- She-cat with blue-grey fur and hazel eyes.

Echo That Spreads Through Cave- Tom with brown fur.

Thunder Clouds Looming Above- Big tom with thick, grey fur and green eyes.

Fox That Stalks Prey- Small she-cat with reddish-brown fur and a small, compact head.

Eagle That Shadows Rock- She-cat with brown-and-reddish-brown fur and grey eyes.

Prey-hunters-

Call of Swift Jay- She-cat with pretty, brown tabby fur along with black stripes and ice blue eyes.

Shadow Across Field- Tom with thick, black tabby fur and light amber eyes.

Cloud in Night Sky- She-cat with short, grey fur and green eyes.

Song From Morning Dove- She-cat with silver fur and dark yellow eyes.

Puddle After Rainfall- Tom with grey fur.

To-be's-

Star That Shines at Night- Tom with brown-and-black fur.

Wolf That Sings At Night- Tom with grey-and-black fur and small blue eyes.

Flower That Blossoms Beneath Tree- She-cat with silver-and-white fur and bright blue eyes.

Sparrow That Sits On Branch- Brown tom with blue eyes.

Feather That Drifts Through Wind- Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes and a scar over one eye.

Kit-mothers-

Water That Splashes Shore- She-cat with blue-grey fur.

Moon of Black Night- She-cat with soft, creamy brown fur and brown eyes.

Stream of Plentiful Fish- She-cat with silver fur and no teeth.