hostage

DAILY NEWS

BREAKING NEWS POP SENSATION BILLIE EILISH HAS NOW BEEN MISSING FOR 3 WEEKS, POLICE AND FAMILY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE YOUNG ARTIST BUT AS OF NOW HAVE NO LEADS. IT IS SAID THAT THE ARTIST LAST NONE SIGHTING WAS WALKING ALONE THE STREETS OF LA LATE AT NIGHT. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT CONFIRMED IT IS BELEIEVED THAT SOMEONE HAS KIDNAPPED EILISH IN HOPE TO GRAB ATTENTION FAME AND MONEY, WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOT THE SAFETY OF BILLIE EILSIH AND ALL WISHES GO TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WHERE ABOUTS OF EILISH PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION OR ALERT THE FAMILY OF BILLIE OR THE MEDIA

FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE BELOW ..

= = =

present day billies POV

the first few days after I was kidnapped I spent in a car blindfolded tied up in the boot of a car, I was scared yes but until the car came to stop and I heard doors opening. the next thing I know im being thrown somewhere landing on cold concrete floors. whoever took me I can hear talking to someone else in the same room as me that means im not alone.

I feel someone crawl up next to me "hey are you ok whats your name" they ask

"no im not fucking ok where are we, and im billie" I was going to wait for her to say something but I realised who she was "wait holy shit your y/n l/n you went missing like 4 years ago holy shit everyone thought you were dead no offence"

"yeah that's me, and you your billie eilish last time I I saw anything from you; you were 16 you look so different"

I laughed "yeah well im 20 soon so its been a while, um just letting you know while the whole the world thought you were dead your parents never gave up one you they still look for you even today"

"that's nice to know" she says pulling her knees underneath her chin

"whoever did this to us are they nice at least"

"no definetly not but if your good I guess they can be ok, there used to be someone else in here with me last year they forced us into having sex with each other while them and 2 other men watched we had to do that so many times until the girl that was here decided to rebel and well shes not here anymore so I just keep quite now"

"holy shit FUCK are they gonna make us to any of that shit together"

"wouldn't surprise me their sick people welcome to hell, honestly I gave up on even thinking I would be able to get out of here, I mean its been 4 years no ones coming"

grabbing her hands I say "hey no don't say that there still searching for you they've closed down the search to this neighbourhood I know their close and I don't mean to be cocky or anything but they'll link out cases together and because im well me they'll search even harder well be outta here soon"

"well see" and with that she turns away im guessing she wanted some time to think so I gave it to her.

-

Part 2 in the making 🙃