Flower Boy

"I-I knew it!!! Yay!!! We got in the same headquarter!!!" Ryeowook exclaimed to Heechul's ears.
With their eyes wide open, Heechul and Ryeowook hugged together with wet eyes. They had become good buddies since they knew each other. In another words, they were each other's mental support in terms of surviving as polices.

Heechul had not felt so real. The feeling of finally getting a stable job, some salaries and the recognition he deserved.

Two days after Heechul received the job admission notice, he headed to the Gangnam police station in the early morning for his first day of work. First good impressions should be made. Heechul said to himself.

-

"No, but look Donghae, admit that the newbies look good. Like- it's not just good, but WOW."
Donghae rolled his eyes and tucked his walkie talkie inside his pocket.
"Shut up Hyukjae, they are not your type." He frowned, glancing at Eunhyuk who was enthusiastically reading the profiles of the two newcomers.
"Gotta go, Hyukkie! I'll meet you at lunch. Stop looking. You look like a freaking fool."
Eunhyuk nodded but he was still fully immersed in the newbies. He looked even closer at their profile pictures and gasped again.
"Hyuk!"
"Fine! I was just trying to know them before they join us! I swear I will be putting these away in a minute."

As Donghae left the station, he was replaced by a hot-headed Leeteuk who was barging in with loud footsteps, followed by Kyuhyun.
"Woah, woah, woah! What happened today again?"
"Someone wouldn't move their Lamborghini away. They parked it just outside our station exit," replied Kyuhyun who was reviewing his phone. "I've taken a picture of the car. I've got the car number - Teukie hyung would also call someone to move the car away just in a minute. Don't worry."

Like I've ever cared. Eunhyuk shrugged. He had always believed that Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were just too much workaholics. Notes be jot, jot, jot. People be arrest, arrest, arrest. Wouldn't they be sick of facing too many bad people? Or are they just too evil that they take people's tragedies as their own happiness?

No, Eunhyuk whispered to himself. I shouldn't have blamed Kyuhyun. He would still join regular parties and beer dates. He still acts like a typical 20-year-old Korean man, unlike-

Unlike Leeteuk.

On the very first day Eunhyuk started working at the Gangnam police headquarter, Leeteuk has been an odd existence to him. He never speaks; or even if he does, he speaks rather aggressively, more like in a tone of judging people. Eunhyuk could not help but question why: He looks good, why couldn't him be nicer to people? He would have been one of the most popular people out here. 

As Eunhyuk carries his daily daydreaming, he feels a sudden slap on his shoulders.

"Woah! Dude, you literally scared me to death!"

"Shhhh-" whispered Kyuhyun, whose hands squeezed Eunhyuk's shoulders. "Look that way, see the newbies?"

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. Donghae was right.

"Too handsome." said Kyuhyun, eyes locked at Ryeowook. "That bastard is gonna replace freaking my flower boy position here."

"Geez. Calm down kid. You aren't that attractive as you think." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Said the ugliest among all." Kyuhyun shrugged, and went up to Heechul and Ryeowook. "Hey, need some help?"

Heechul turned his head and saw Kyuhyun walking towards them. He gave an awkward smile. "Yea, we are new here."

"What's your names?"

"I'm Heechul"

"Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you, Heechul."

"Hi Kyuhyun. I am Ryeowook."

Kyuhyun smelt a scent of grapes, then felt his heart beating faster and faster.

"Great to see you, Ryeowook.

-

You will definitely have a great time here."

**********

Author's notes:

Surprised, aren't you? Yes, the story is a pure ABO fanfiction! Please don't worry, it does not include smut or anything inappropriate to read (since I myself am underage anyways) but to add tension and fun scenes to this story, characters does have a 2nd gender: Alpha, Beta or Omega. For those who have no prior knowledge to the ABO universe, Alphas are people who have stronger physical ability and they have scents that can beat Beta and Omega. They usually do not give births and are considered as the higher class who are more intelligent. Omegas are those give usually give births and are seen as weaker people, who are actually not. Beta are those in between, and they do repeated work or lower class occupations. Every people has a scent that people can smell naturally and does attract other genders, but will be extra obvious once a month. Creepy alphas usually assault Omegas at those times, so Omegas do have medicine or even neck protectors to protect them from unwanted dangers.

Here are the scents of some characters:

Leeteuk - Grapefruit

Heechul - Soju (A type of Korean beer)

Yesung - Chocolate latte

Shindong - Sugared marshmallow

Eunhyuk - Strawberry milk

Donghae - Sometimes avocado, but usually no scent

Siwon  - Tequila

Ryeowook - Green grapes

Kyuhyun - Wine

There is no need to memorise them, but they'll help to add some icings on the cake later on!