"Bruce..?"

"Bruce..?" Edward said in a surprised voice as he picked his glasses up placing them on his face, it had been 3 weeks since they had began dating in secret, his eyes lingered to his loved one, 'the batman' or Bruce, stood next to his bed. his window wide open as the rain poured outside "i-im.. I'm sorry.. For coming here so late.. I just, needed to see you.." Edward got up throwing on his boxers (he sleeps with his balls out) as he felt Bruce's eyes piercing his soft pale skin closing his opened window of his shitty apartment as to not let the rain inside, then walking over to his lover as he softly kissed his rough lips placing his hand to hold onto his cheek as he felt a cold pair of hands touch his hips pulling him in closer as the kiss began to get more heated as he felt Bruce bite his bottom lip gently letting his lover slip his tongue into the kiss feeling one of those cold hands travel into his boxers gripping onto his ass a faint gasp escaping his lips. Bruce pulled away from the kiss and kissed down his lovers neck, licking bitting and sucking roughly leaving dark hickeys on the soft skin of Edwards neck faint gasps and moans filled the room. Bruce grabbed onto his lovers boxers, "E-edward.. May I..?" Bruce said, wanting to get his lovers permission before fully revealing him, Edward nodded before getting pushed onto the bed, those rough, cold hands pulling down the only thing covering him. He was now fully revealed to Bruce, Bruce couldn't help himself as he began kissing down Edwards body. sucking and licking on Eddie's sensitive nipple as he played with the other one "Mm.. B-bruce.." Edward gasped as he felt this, it felt amazing. Bruce knew just how to please his lover. He soon felt Bruces cold hand on his shaft Bruce played and played with the tip as precum leaked out of it. waves of pleasure jolted up Edward as he gripped onto the bed letting out loud gasps and deep moans of straight pleasure Bruce pulled away, slipping off his identity as the Batman or his batsuit and taking a bottle of lube out of Edwards bedside dresser. He knew everything about the boy, every single thing about his body too. he coated his fingers with the cold liquid pressing a finger into Edwards tight entrance "f-fuck Bruce.." Edward moaned as he felt that finger go inside and out of him, another one following after that, then another. moving inside Edward in a scissoring motion as to losen him up at just the right pace. "O-oh.. B-bruce.." Edward moaned loudly bitting his lip to try and suppress these sinful noises, before he felt those fingers leave his body, whining for contact.. Bruce followed with taking the lube and coating his dick with it, it was fucking freezing. but he'd do anything for Edward to never feel pain, he loved him. Bruce lifted Edwards legs and placed them on his shoulders as he pressed himself into his lover. "B-bruce!" Edward moaned loudly as he felt the man inside of him, "shhh.." Bruce whispered into his ear as he intertwined they're fingers against the bed, waiting until Edward gave the signal for him to start moving when he finally did he began moving at a slow pace as to not hurt the one below him but Edward hated being slow and gentle. "S-shit.. S-speed up!" Edward pleaded as Bruce listened to him, speeding up his pace as he now pinned down Edward, leaving rough kisses on his neck. his pace quicking as he got rougher with his thrusts he couldn't help himself "b-bruce t-there!!" Edward cried as Bruce slammed into the spot that made Edward go crazy with lust, Bruce listened to his lovers wishes as he continued roughly slamming into that spot. the tears from the pleasure Edward was receiving flooded his face "B-bruce!" Edward cried out Bruces pace began getting faster than it already was when he heard Edward moans his name. It made him crazy "O-oh fuck I'm close!" Edward yelled as Bruce kept roughly and fastly slamming into him before Edward knew it, he had let his juices spill, coating his and Bruce's chest in white as Bruce kept pounding into him before he too finished. they both panted sweating like crazy as it was now thundering outside. "T-that.. Felt amazing, you did so good Eddie.." Bruce said as he caressed his lovers cheek as he slowly pulled out laying down next to him as he felt Edwards tight grip on his hand, Edward has fallen asleep Bruce couldn't stay there. He kissed Edwards cheek and cleaned him up slipping the boxers Edward had been wearing back onto Eddie. as he pulled the batsuit back onto his rough body as he opened the window the rain consumed his body "I love you Edward.." He said as he left, of course, he left the fucking window open, of course.