Untitled Part 10

Zhou Xiaoya finally came back once, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother thought that she had just lost her lover, and she was reluctant to let her go, so she and Jiajiaduo lived for two days. The next time I go home, I have to wait for the Spring Festival.

But on the third day, they returned to the city.

Zhou Xiaoya was thinking about looking for a job quickly, and she couldn't keep living on her own.

Zhou's father and mother, brother and sister-in-law brought them a lot of home-grown cabbage, potatoes, and dried mushrooms and other dry goods. The elder brother carried the bag of vegetables on his back and kept taking them to the bus.

"You don't need to spend money for your own home. When you go back to the city, you have to buy everything yourself. You can save some money."

The bus started slowly, Qi Jia's dark pupils looked at the low house, barren hills, and the uncle who kept waving his hands. She was more certain in her heart that she would definitely get better in the future.

New hope, a better future, always makes people look forward to it.

After returning home, Zhou Xiaoya divided some of the dishes she brought home and gave them to the landlord Xu Li. After all, she still needed her care in the future. In addition to being landlords, they are also good neighbors, so they should have good neighborhood relations.

"I like eating mushrooms the most, thank you so much, girl. I just came back and haven't had lunch yet, wait a minute, I have steamed buns in the morning, and pickles I bought from Liubiju. I'll share some with you. I can make do with a bite at noon." Xu Li was very enthusiastic.

She entered the room and came out quickly. In addition to the steamed buns and pickles, she also had two eggs in her hand: "Boil it for Jiajia, you can't lose the child."

Zhou Xiaoya accepted the things gratefully.

"Thank you Aunt Xu. When I grow up to make money, I will buy you delicious food." Qi Jia said sincerely. She didn't know how cute she was in the eyes of adults.

Xu Li couldn't help but picked her up, kissed her little cheek, and put it down again. He sighed: "It would be great if I had such a girl!"

Zhou Xiaoya took her daughter back to the room, washed her hands and scrambled an egg for her daughter, while she ate steamed buns with pickles.

Qi Jia took chopsticks, picked up a large piece of egg, and handed it to her mother, looking at her with watery eyes. Zhou Xiaoya couldn't bear her daughter's disappointment and opened her mouth.

Qi Jia stuffed a big mouthful into her mother's mouth.

Zhou Xiaoya chewed it for a while before swallowing it. She never thought that a piece of egg was so delicious.

The mother and daughter looked at each other and laughed. The heating in the room is very strong, and the warm air flows in the room, but it is not as warm as the mother-daughter room.

...

The next day, Zhou Xiaoya took Qi Jia to the nursery next to the house to ask about the nursery.

Fortunately, Qi Jia can be directly inserted into the middle class, and the cost is 10 yuan a month, including a lunch.

The child's problem is solved, and the next thing Zhou Xiaoya has to work on is to find a job.

Qi Jia really didn't want to go to kindergarten. She insisted several times, saying that she could be at home by herself and that her mother would not be afraid to go to work. Just make her lunch ahead of time, but Zhou Xiaoya firmly disagrees.

Qi Jia was very depressed.

At her age, she still has to play and play games with a group of little peas, she really can't stand it.

But she was afraid that her mother was really worried about her, and she couldn't work outside with peace of mind. Just go to the nursery school! Think about it later!

After sending Qi Jia to the nursery, Zhou Xiaoya's job search was not so smooth. She has no skills and no education, and is nothing more than looking for a job like a waiter. I went to several clothing stores, and there were no shortage of people. As for the waiter in the hotel, the working hours are too long and there is no way to pick up Qi Jia on time at night, so she didn't think about it for the time being.

In the evening, Zhou Xiaoya appeared dejected at the door of the nursery, but when she remembered that her daughter was about to come out, she immediately rubbed her face to make herself look happier.

Qi Jia's day was also very irritable. Several little boys in the class always surrounded her and insisted on playing with her. She watched the most enthusiastic little boy with a big snot and stuffed the toy into her hand, so frightened that she just wanted to run away, but it was really frustrating.

As soon as she came out, she could see that her mother was not very happy, and it must have been difficult to find a job. So, Tian Tian called out, "Mom," and flew into her mother's arms.

The teacher deliberately left Zhou Xiaoya to say a few words. "Mother Jiajia, although it's only the first day, Jiajia is a very good child. He didn't cry all day. He is very popular with children. They played well together, you can rest assured."

Zhou Xiaoya quickly thanked the teacher and saw Jiajia adapted to the nursery class immediately, and she felt relieved, and could continue to work hard to find a job with peace of mind.

The next day, Zhou Xiaoya ran outside for another day. She got off work early, and there was really very little work to come back to pick up the children. She thought, it's really not good, she can only go to the restaurant to be a waiter, she can only ask Sister Xu to help pick up her daughter at night, and then slowly think of a way.

Seeing her mother's unhappiness, Qi Jia said, "Mom, is it hard to find a job? Why don't you start your own business? The pickles you pickled are better than the ones Aunt Xu bought yesterday, or sell them! "

Selling pickles?" Zhou Xiaoya never thought about this, but what her daughter said seemed to make sense. I really don't know how her little head grows, and she can think of everything. She said at grandma's house what stocks to buy that day, she was really young Yes, bold enough.

The next day is the weekend and the nursery is also closed. At more than 6 in the morning, Zhou Xiaoya went to the neighborhood for a morning stroll before Qi Jia got up. She found that this morning market really didn't sell pickles. So she really bought two jars, some vegetables and seasonings for pickling.

It is winter now, there are very few kinds of vegetables, and the vegetables are expensive. She only dares to buy radishes that can be saved until now. Cucumbers are too expensive, so she dare not buy them, for fear of losing money.

When she got home, she saw that her daughter hadn't woken up yet, because she was carrying the cold outside, so she didn't go to the bed, but just looked at her daughter's sleeping face at the door, smiled and thought, "My daughter is so cute, she's really a little lazy. pig!"

Zhou Xiaoya was busy cooking porridge for breakfast, boiled an egg for her daughter, and made a cup of milk powder. The child is growing, only if there is something nutritious.

Qi Jia woke up, called out "Mom" habitually, and then slowly began to put on her own clothes.

As soon as Zhou Xiaoya entered the bedroom, she saw her daughter holding her chubby arm and trying to tuck it into her sleeve, she was very cute.

She stepped forward to help pull the clothes forward, so that her daughter's arm smoothly stretched into the sleeve.

After Qi Jia finished washing herself, she began to eat the loving breakfast prepared by her mother. She was so happy to think that she didn't have to go to the nursery today. She became a child with the same mentality as a child. At this moment, she wants to sing a song: The sky in the liberated area is a sunny day...