Untitled Part 26

For the next period of time, Zhou Xiaoya was busy with the supermarket, and Zhu Chenguang's people helped a lot, and all the preparations were progressing in an orderly manner.

As for the decoration of her house, she has never cared about it, mainly because Dad Zhou and Brother Zhou visit from time to time.

Zhou Xiaoya hadn't told her family about opening a supermarket. She knew that her parents might not agree and would think she was too bold.

Zhou's parents and Zhou's mothers are both dutiful farmers, afraid of facing strong winds and waves. My brother and sister-in-law are also simple and simple, with no business acumen and no desire to make a fortune. The biggest business I can think of is to open a restaurant.

Zhou Xiaoguang's training in the chef school was successfully completed. He consciously improved his cooking skills, so he came to his sister to discuss opening a restaurant and asked her to give her an idea. By the way, I also showed my skills at her house and made some special dishes for my sister and niece.

After Qi Jia finished eating the dishes made by his uncle, he said euphemistically, "Uncle is so good, he has become a chef in no time! It's as delicious as the dishes made by grandma and mother."

Zhou Xiaoguang thought gloomily, "Then it's still the same. The level of home cooking!"

Zhou Xiaoya also felt that the dishes cooked by her brother were still delicious, but not very distinctive, so she gave him an idea: "Brother, although you cook well, you have participated in training again. In the restaurant, I suggest you to ask the chef, and you can follow along and learn, after all, you have no experience. Otherwise, you can simply open a hot pot restaurant, make the bottom of the pot well, and the dishes are fresh, so you don't have to worry about running out of business."

Zhou Xiaoguang thought for a while. , I also feel that I really can't afford a good hotel. It is also a good idea to open a hot pot restaurant, as long as you prepare beef and mutton and vegetables, you can make a few cold dishes at most. And there is no need to hire a chef, just a few small workers who prepare dishes, which can save a lot of costs.

Chatting and chatting, Zhou Xiaoya casually talked about opening a supermarket. Zhou Xiaoguang's eyes suddenly widened, and the braised pork in his mouth was slow to swallow.

"How much... how much... how big?" Zhou Xiaoguang stammered, he didn't expect his sister to be so courageous. When he went to buy a stock subscription certificate before, he was already too scared, and now he is really scared. He didn't know much about business either, so he felt that he could only help as much as possible with money.

So, when Zhou Xiaoya asked him if he wanted to buy shares, he hurriedly said: "We don't buy shares, we can't always take advantage of you. By the way, do you have enough money to open such a big supermarket? Do you want to spend the money? I'll keep a few. If you want to open a restaurant, you can take it."

"Brother, I don't need money. What I need is reliable people. For example, now, I need reliable people to help me watch the construction site decoration. I'm going. Go through other procedures." Zhou Xiaoya said.

Zhou Xiaoguang immediately agreed: "No problem, I just happen to have nothing to do. The hot pot restaurant needs to be opened in a colder weather. I will go to the construction site tomorrow to watch.

" People get rich together, and everyone lives on the same level, isn't it great? She doesn't like comparisons, and she doesn't have the idea that I'm richer than you guys, so I feel happier, and she won't hide from my relatives and make money secretly.

Besides, besides Qi Jia, her closest relatives are her parents, brother-in-law and nephew. She is kind to them because they are also kind to her!

Zhou Xiaoguang always felt that buying shares was taking advantage of his younger sister, and he was simply making money while lying down, so he said he would never buy shares. Zhou Xiaoya's persuasion was useless, so she stopped persuading her.

The days passed quickly, the flowers were blooming, the grass was green, the spring was in full bloom, and everyone on the street was wearing single clothes.

Does Qi Jia still practice piano and read comic strips every day? The life of writing and drawing. Seeing my mother busy, she is too young to help.

Zhou Xiaoya was so dizzy every day that she remembered that she hadn't given a name to the supermarket yet when the agency registration agency asked for the company name.

"What's a good name?" Zhou Xiaoya said to herself, "My daughter has the character [jia] in her name, hahaha, why don't it be called Carrefour?"

Qi Jia was reading the "Journey to the West" comic strip, the book in her hand "P "With a sound, it fell to the ground...