Untitled Part 40

After the scale of the electrical appliance city opened by Zhu Chenguang expanded, it almost monopolized the electrical appliance market in the city. Now whoever wants to buy an electrical appliance, the first thing that comes to mind is to come to his electrical appliance city. The business of the electric city is good, and Zhou Xiaoya's dividends also increase.

When Zhu Chenguang came to her this time, he actually wanted to pull her to invest in a piece of land. He wants to develop in the direction of real estate in the future, so when he sees a suitable plot, he wants to stock up first. This time, the land he was interested in was larger, he couldn't eat it at all, and he felt that the risk was too great, so he came to ask Zhou Xiaoya if he had any investment intentions.

Of course Zhou Xiaoya would not foolishly agree on the spot, saying that she would think about it.

In fact, when she heard the location of the piece of land, she was immediately tempted. It was near the Olympic venues in the future. Because the location is outside the North Fourth Ring Road, the land price is still very cheap now.

Zhu Chenguang is also a very courageous and insightful person. When everyone was staring at the third ring road, he had already seen the remote places outside the fourth ring road. He also believed that there would be development in the future. cheap factor.

Zhou Xiaoya went home to discuss with Qi Jiayi, and both of them felt that this land was worth stocking up. Although they have not repaid the loan for opening a supermarket branch, they cannot use the main store as a mortgage, but they can use the branch as a mortgage, so raising funds is not a problem.

But after deciding to buy the land, Zhou Xiaoya hesitated again and murmured: "Jiajia, we opened a branch this year, and we plan to open a third and fourth store, and now we have to invest in land, do you think we have some Excessive expansion?"

Qi Jia began to point out the country: "Of course not! As the so-called 30 years of Hedong, 30 years of Hexi, many social changes occur every 30 years. If it is the time when we come 30 years later, We certainly dare not expand in this way. But now is the 1990s, the material and cultural living standards of the common people are in a period of great rise, what we need to do now is to quickly occupy the market, and in another 10 years, we can stop with peace of mind. Enjoy the results."

"Also, as long as we have money, we can accumulate more land, wait for 20 years to develop real estate, and make good use of the golden decade of the real estate market."

"After 30 years, it will be the world of e-commerce, and physical operations such as supermarkets may not be feasible, and it will be too late to reduce the scale. At that time, we will definitely be too lazy to toss, but it is estimated that our mother and daughter will become rich and can retire. It's over!" Qi Jia said more and more excited, wanted to hug his mother's shoulders, but found that his arms were too short and not long enough.

"It's good to retire! I just happened to be at home to see my grandson." Zhou Xiaoya smiled and took her daughter's chubby arm and said along.

"Do you want to hold a grandson? Why don't you find a boyfriend and give me a younger brother or sister, then you will have a higher chance of holding a grandson. Point at me, maybe you won't have a chance in this life." Qi Jia was still in difficulty. Imagine yourself getting married and having a baby.

Zhou Xiaoya remembered that her daughter still looks like a baby now, saying that it is too early to marry and have children, so she didn't say anything.

Qi Jia will think of another way to make money: "By the way, Mom, I think of it, we can also buy that bitcoin in advance. You don't know, that bitcoin is worthless at first, and it can be bought for at most one dollar. I got one, but can you think of how much it went up to? More than 400,000 RMB! Think how many times this is! It's really scary! We just bought 100,000 in advance, how much would it cost? 4... ...40 billion, that's 40 billion, you will become a millionaire!"

"Jiajia, you can't be too greedy. You can't earn every penny, and we can't spend all that much money, right! The old people in the family often say that one's fortune and fortune are fixed in one's life. If you can do something that is beneficial to yourself and others, your mother will feel at ease, so let's not do those false things." There were no surprises, but a long and sincere tone.

Qi Jia thinks that her mother is right, and there are many variables such as Bitcoin. Maybe she buys too much at once, maybe it really affects the whole trend. Never underestimate the wings of a butterfly!

It's still early days, and the urgency now is to get a loan. Because Zhou Xiaoya has a good reputation, the principal and interest are repaid on time for the last loan, and the performance of the supermarket is there, it is not difficult to get a loan again. It can be said that many banks are waiting in line.

Zhu Chenguang found another partner, and the last three people bought the land jointly. Zhu Chenguang himself accounted for 40%, and Zhou Xiaoya and another partner each accounted for 30%. Even if it is only 30%, a 7-digit investment will be a 10-digit profit after a decade or so.

...

In the following years, Zhou Xiaoya devoted herself to running the supermarket business. Although there were many suitors, she refused all of them. Sometimes when Qi Jia sees a good one, she persuades her to try it out, but instead she urges her mother to find someone.

There is no news from my mother, but my aunt Qi Lingli is married, and she is still the monkey uncle. Moreover, the young couple also bought a new house by themselves, and they lived a prosperous life.

However, the relationship between her and her family has not eased. Except for inviting her parents and sister-in-law to attend the wedding, and she will not go back

to her aunt's wedding, Qi Jia feels that her grandmother and aunt have changed a lot, and they are not as aggressive as before. Grandma is also very old. Maybe they don't have a bully.

Both the daughter and daughter-in-law moved out, and the better they went, and they were still guarding the old bungalow, daring not to bully the soft and fear the hard.

Qi Jia went to junior high school early after skipping grades twice. Thinking of her primary school life, she is really in pain, but she is not the kind of person who likes to be absent from school, and she doesn't like to pretend to be a child, so she has a normal relationship with her classmates. Other children think she is cold and difficult to approach. She didn't bother to explain, because she couldn't pretend to like what she was playing, what dolls, and what bows.

Time goes by, and the years are not long.

Qi Jia took the college entrance examination again, but because it was several years in advance, he obviously lost the advantage of taking the same test paper. Fortunately, he has practiced the real questions over the years.

So, she still has confidence in getting into the university of her choice.