Part 1

In a deep forest !!!

A girl was running here and there !!! Irritating all the animals

She ran like that and reached a pond...

There she found so many type of animals...

Elephants, giraffes,zebras,peacocks and etc

Her POV

Don't know why but when ever I see peacock i experience a weird feeling....i feel like there is something between me and this peacocks !! I should ask mom

I ran so fast like a cheetah !! Yes i used to take a competition between me and my chotu friend cheetah !! They are my best friends....

I reached my home !! It's in middle of the jungle...

We both and my mother's friend , we trio live alone....

But it's just for a word...i have so many friends here ....

I ran into the home and hugged my mother...

She caressed my head

Ditya " You never come so soon and but you came early now what happened ? "

Without wasting time I asked her directly " Is there any relation between me and morpankh "

Ditya POV

Oh god !! Why is she asking like that !!!

Yes dear !! A very big relationship is there between the peacocks and you !!

Because it's your father identity !! What can I do I wanted to keep you away from your dad But love is not about bodies it's about the heart....i can keep you both away but what about your little heart...it will always search about her dad

But sorry dear I can't reveal !! It's our fate !!! That dwarakadeesh left me alone in this huge jungle alone though he knows that I was pregnant !!!

I was thinking deeply but Ruhi interrupted and asked " mom what happened ?? Answer my question "

I don't know what to answer " nothing big dear !! It's very beautiful and that morpankh ( thinking morpankh as Krishna ) can attract anyone !! What can we do even enemies also fall in love with him !!! I mean with it ....that's why you felt like that "

I don't know if she satisfied with my answer or not

But then nandini ( my friend who lived along with us  ) came and said " Ditya !! I'm going to the market you both be careful ... I will come soon "

Ruhi " Nandini ma can I come with you "

Ditya " no way you can't go out of this forest "

Ruhi " but why ?? Why can't I "

Ditya " beacuse that dwaraka- "

What  I tried to say !! Oh no I was about to reveal that secret

Nandini took me a side and said " don't worry Ditya I'm there with her na !!! And more over how can they recognise Ruhi !! And I'm going to indraprasth !! Pandavas don't know that you were pregnant that time !! So no chance for them to recognise Ruhi  "

Ditya " i don't have any fear about that nandini !! My only thought is about that dwarakadeesh... He always do magic with his words...I'm sure if she come out of this forest he will surely come and will make friend ship with her !!! "

Nandini " no if he wanted to do like that then he would have came to this forest but no he didn't so don't worry "

Ditya " ok but careful "

Nandini " ok ok "

Nandini took Ruhi along with her