Ff7 pt2

Narukami: ok u guys ready?

Everyone: yes

Narukami: Ok but before we start I don't want the kid's to see this there's a bit of blood.

Inko: ok kids you go to the play room ok.

Kota/Eri: yes ma'am/ grandma.

After the kids leave.

Narukami: ok now we start

The video starts within the church and a girl planting flower we got closer to the girl she was wearing a pink dress with a red top then she gas brown hair with a pink ribbon tied to it.

Sero: who is she?

Mina: she's really beautiful.

Narukami: her name is Aerith and she zacks girlfriend.

Then I see mineta cry in tears of blood.

Mineta: why do hot guys get the I don't!

Jirou: because you're a perv grape boy.

Then we Aerith stop and look up like something felt wrong, she turned around and went to the direction where the light was coming from then she hands together and started praying then gasp and looked straight to the sky now the scene changes to a nearly dead zack with rain dropping, they can see zack with blood on his bullet holes and was trying to stay conscious.

Everyone: (shocked)

Momo: wh-what happened to him?

Narukami: well after the incident of nibelheim they were put in testing tubes with mako after a couple weeks zack wakes up to see a scientist turning off his tube zack managed to break out and knock out the scientist then he turned off izuku's tube and opened it but he was unconscious and fell out tube but zack caught him.

Nejire: why was izuku still unconscious after zack turned of the testing tube?

Narukami: it's because he has mako poisoning.

Recovery: how deadly is mako poisoning.

Narukami: it's real deadly but izuku mange to survive and gain some strength with it.

Narukami: now let's continue.

Now we see izuku crawling out from behind the rocks to get to zack.

Izuku: z-zack

Zack: for the...both of us...

Izuku: both of us

Zack: that's right...your gonna...

Izuku: your gonna

Zack then slowly puts his hand on Izuku head and pulls close to chest and says.

Zack: live you'll be...my living legacy my honor, my dreams they're yours now.

Izuku: I'm your... living legacy...

Zack then slowly closes his eyes and dies peacefully leaving Izuku on his own then izuku stutters and looks up to the sky and screams in sadness.

Izuku: waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Inko: my baby boy.

Kirishima: midobro.

Girls: (crying)

The scene flashes to zack of how they met then it goes back to Izuku looking up to the sky with blood on his face the scene changes to when they were on the truck with zack patting Izuku head and running to safety then change's to zack walking away and Izuku reaching out his hand now we go back to Izuku with sun shining then izuku looking back down to zack then here's.

Zack: embrace your dreams if you want to be a hero you need to have dreams.

Izuku: thank you I won't forget.

Izuku then gets up with the buster sword looks up to the sky then back down to zack and say's.

Izuku: good night...zack.

Then izuku walks away to Midgard but then we voice's.

Zacks (voice): that girl she said that the frightened her that look so...liberating

Then we see zack open his eyes to see the light coming towards him.

Zack (voice): those wings I want them too.

Zack reaches to the sky and grabs a hand and starts floating.

Zack (voice): it feels...good

Then scene changes to Izuku walking dragging the buster sword then zack says.

Zack (voice): if you see Aerith, say hi for me.

Then the scene moves to the sky with the feather falling and then change ms to Midgard then zack says.

Zack (voice) hey would you say I became a hero?

Then the scene goes black.

Narukami: alright I can see most of u guys are crying to which I'm also crying I'll let u guys take a break ok.

Everyone: yes sir.

The end of pt2