Chapter 2 ( meeting everyone)

Fast forward past the interview
Y/n's POV: I just got finished meeting with Steph and apparently I made it "some girl is approaching me act cool" y/n says in her head

Liv's POV: Hi I'm Liv u must be the new superstar everyone's talking about do u need help getting around its a pretty big place so it's hard to find a lot here?

Y/n's POV: Hi Liv I'm y/n but u can call me Jade and yes I do need some help thanks for asking you seem really nice

Liv's POV: that's because I am nice luv. by the way if you'd like I could be your first friend here we could go out tonight and I'll tell u about like where everyone and everything is maybe we could even be future tag team champs.

Y/n's POV: ok yea sure thank you for being so nice to me
And yes I would love to go out to talk but can u show me where the locker rooms are I'm very lost maybe u can introduce me to some of your friends.

Liv's POV: Yes of course I'm so excited come on I'll introduce u to my friends and them we can go to the locker rooms.

Y/n's POV: ok I'm fine with that I'm kinda a little nervous tho I'm not really good with meeting new people but I have to get used to it.

(Y/n and Liv walk to the cafe where they find everyone)

Liv runs up to her friends

Liv's POV: HEY GUYS I met the new wrestler her name is Jade and she's really nice

Jades POV: Hi guys I'm y/n but you can call me Jade I'm new here also u guys look pretty.
(Jade said smiling)

Naomi's POV: hey girl you really pretty yourself my name is trinity but just call me trin or Naomi.

Shotzi's POV: hi my luv I'm ash my ring name is shotzi thank you by the way for calling me pretty ;).

Sasha's POV: Hi I'm Mercedes' my in ring name is Sasha I'm the legit boss .Sasha laughs your pretty too I love the blonde and black hair .

Y/n's POV: thanks Sasha I like the blue in your hair it really fits u.

Bianca's POV: hey girl I'm Bianca I'm the EST of WWE
and thank you for the compliment.

Rhea's POV: hi I'm Demi people call me rhea I'm the nightmare and your actually really pretty too thank u mate.
(Rhea says calmly smiling)

(Y/n in her head)

(Demi is so hot dude I know that I don't even know her but she's beautiful I don't wanna tell her that because I don't wanna scare her away)

Y/n's POV: thank you Demi by the way I love your hair it goes with your style a lot !

Demi's POV: thank you for the compliment luv.

Y/n's POV: thanks Demi by the way Liv if you don't mind can Demi come with us ?

Liv's POV: sure I don't mind it's whatever you want the more the better!

Hey guys I'm sorry if u didn't like this chapter I tried my best to make it good (FYI did this in school so it's kinda not that good )hope u guys like it ily <33

Total Words 559