chapter 6 (friends to lovers?)

Demi softly grabs Jade's face and pushes her into a soft kiss (<< last chapter) as she backs away and smiles " is this okay" demi said in confusion.

Jade smiles " yes im fine with it " jade giggles as she slowly stands up walking over to close the curtains so the room would be slightly dark.

Jade smiles walking over to demi grabbing her hand softly and locking them leading her over to the bed pulling demi into a kiss.

Demi smiles into the kiss climbing on top of jade with their lips still attached as demi lightly
Taps jade's thigh for a tongue entry which jade accepts with a little smirk as their tongues fought demi won obviously.

Jade pulls away taking off her shirt and throwing it across the bed leaving her only in a bra and lower clothing.

Demi smiles not being able to take her eyes away from her upper body below her " u look so hot Right now Princess" demi starts to kiss Jade's neck causing Jade to let out a soft moan
~oh my god demi~ demi laughs softly against Jade's neck.

Demi pulls away taking off her shirt leaving her upper body exposed as jade wraps her arms around Demi's waist slowly sitting up making soft kisses up Demi's upper body stopping at her nipple sucking On it ~ah~demi let out
Jade let out a little giggles as she pulls away smirking " did u enjoy that " jade says looking at demi heavily breathing.

Demi smiled " I enjoyed that 10x then what in gonna do to you " the Aussie said flipping jade over and slowly pulling down her shorts demi smiled before she stuck out her tongue and started to swirl it around her clit making sure jade felt her tongue ring~ fuck~ jade moaned loudly

Demi started sucking hardly ~ demi I'm about to cum~ jade moaned softly breathing heavily demi throws a thumbs up.

( oh my god this chapter is so bad naurrr)

Jade releases her juices as demi licks her clean
"Ah you taste delightful" as demi collapsed beside jade panting "shut it demi" jade whispered she stayed there for  few minutes until she got up to start a bath for her And Jade.

Demi sits in the warm bath tub with jade sitting in front of her leaning her head on Demi's neck
"Demi does this mean you like me" demi said looking up  " Jade I've always liked you I just didnt know how to tell you I did not know it u felt the same"demi said wrapping her arm around Jade.

After they clean themselves up.

"Demi do u have anything I can wear" jade smiled "ugh I think so hold on" demi grabs a button up from her closet.

" wear this its comfortable it might be a little big on you but in sure its fine"demi said with a hum " thanks dems" jade said as she looks up at demi biting her lip.

Demi quickly picks her up and kisses her once again deepening the kiss as jade moves her hands to hold Demi's face as she pulls away to breathe as she looks into Demi's face admiring her beauty.

What are you looking at princess " she said smiling " im looking at you beautiful " jade said giving demi a single kiss as she hums.

"You can put me down now" Jade smiled as demi gently put her down "your so short" demi said giggling.

"I am not short you just a little taller then me" Jade whines "anyways change of subject my debut is in 2 days I have no idea who I'm wrestling" jade said.

"I'm sure it won't be anyone you wouldn't want it to be you got this princess" demi smiled as she crawled in her bed "now come here" demi motioned with her hands.

Jade hums as she crawls into Demi's arms
And pulls the blanket on them as demi moves her head towards Jade's neck resting her head and wrapping her arms around her waist.

Jade smiles and starts giving demi a head massage" that feels amazing "demi said in a muffled voice jade hummed and continued massaging her head.

Jade hears a notification On her phone as she stops massaging Demi's scalp. Jade grabs her phone to see a text from her sister mia.

Text messages.

Mia💓" Jade are u coming home tonight u left your house key on the table.

Jades reply.

No u can head to bed in spending the night at Demi's don't forget to lock the Door.

Back to demi.

Jade puts her phone back down and turns around to find demi smiling at her and she leans up to kiss her soft lips as demi moves closer to Jade as jade pulls away and attacks Demi's neck leaving dark marks and smirking at what she had done.

Demi lifted an eyebrow "dont start things u can't finish "demi said with a smirk as she flips jade over to now be on top of her kissing her lips again sliding her hands up and down jades torso as she pulls away leaving trails of kisses down her body to her waistband.

Demi pulled away after a few minutes smirking at jade how she was breathing so heavily demi smiles pulling jade closer to her kissing her forehead.

Demi was thinking about asking her the question but was a little nervous so she started stroking Jade's short red hair and getting to the point " princess"demi said "yes" jade smiled lifting her head up "would you be my girlfriend?" Demi questioned kinda still nervous for her answer "sure its not like I never wanted it " Jade gave her a kiss returning to lay onto Demi's chest .

Demi soon continued on stroking her hair kisses now and then untill she knew that jade was hers jade soon fell asleep to rhea stroking her hair soon after rhea fell asleep also.

Hey hola guys so sorry for not writing I know I said next chapter would be out the next day but I was kinda stuck on what to write .

But there is your chapter sorry if it sucks never done smut before  TOTAL WORDS 1036.