Chapter 3( day out)

3rd person POV: Jade Liv and rhea all got into Liv's car Jade volunteered to ride backseat but rhea didn't like riding shotgun so she sat in the back along with Jade while Liv plays some music.

Y/n's POV: me Liv and rhea get in the car and rhea sits backseat with me I was so nervous trying not to stare at her from the side but it was impossible she's so hot I just couldn't stop looking at her but then she turned towards me and spotted me staring " in jades head"( omg she saw me what do I do?)

Rheas POV: I road in the back with jade because I don't like riding shotgun when we were in the back it was silent all I could hear was liv's music but when turned towards Jade I spotted her staring at me " hey Jade are u ok I think your daydreaming love"

Y/n's POV: "w-what yea I'm fine rhea sorry I was daydreaming I wasn't staring at u  I was um looking at the car door yea the door" Jade said in jades head" I thought I fucked up I gotta be more careful I almost got caught maybe let's stop staring ".

Liv's POV: hey guys we're here let's go and have some food! I can't wait to eattt! What are u guys gonna eat?

Rheas POV: Uh I'm thinking pasta that sounds really good right about now what about you jade?

Y/n's POV: oh I'm probably gonna get some sushi if they have it if not then I'll get some pasta as well "I keep staring at rhea she's gonna fxcking know that I'm crushing on her "

Liv's POV: ok guys who's paying or are we all splitting because I need to know before I pay for it all "Liv's head"( Jade looks so nervous and I keep catching her staring at rhea See what I think is that we have Jade crushing on rhea but I won't say anything to rhea I'm gonna ask Jade about it before her debut tomorrow night)

3rd person POV: rhea jade and liv get in the buffet and eat their food Jade had sushi and white rice, rhea had chicken pasta, and liv had Chinese brown noodles
They sat there and talked about jade's match tomorrow and how she was nervous then jade got up to use the restroom.

Y/n's POV: I just got up to use the restroom when I was all done in the bathroom I was standing by the mirror fixing my eyeliner and I heard the door open revealing Demi I couldn't help but to stare she said hey jade I said hi back then she proceeded to the bathroom.Demi just finished using the restroom and then washed her hands and saw me looking at her again the came up towards me backing me up onto the bathroom wall and she said " is there any reason your staring at me princess " Iooked in her eyes and was in complete shock I couldn't get any words out causing rhea to smirk at me and walk slowly out the restroom door taking one more look and winking at me

3rd person POV: after rhea left the restroom Jade was still in shock but she pulled herself together and went out by the time she was done everyone was done eating and was ready to leave so Jade said quickly let's go home guys she said laugh is bit.

Hey guys I know it's late but this took 30mins my fingers hurt hope u enjoyed I love u guys<33