My Baby

It's been 4 months since I've seen Trey in person. He is currently on tour with Chris Brown. I still talk to him via Skype or text but thats about it. Today im going to take my sister out and do a few things. I like being a Twin it's like having an Identical best friend.

Keiko***

Today is our first break in weeks and I really need this off day like something serious. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off for the past five months like seriously. After all this crap I've been going through I mean is no wonder I haven't had a complete breakdown. Not to mention I've been dodging Lance since he came back. The dude just won't take no for an answer I've said it to him on three different languages and he still don't understand. He is constantly leaving messages with my assistant and he is starting to even get on her nerves. But today is not about him is about me and my sister and I are going to have is a good time.

First we headed to the nail salon and both of us got our usual. Then after heading to the hair salon we both got our hair wash and hot oil treatments. While sitting in the hair chair the women sitting around were talking about fine celebrities that they would love to date and of course I couldn't get away from the topic of Lance and how everyone was so happy because he is back in the city frankly I think he should have stayed where he was at. The bullshit he put me through I could have done without.

Our relationship started off like any other we were smitten with each other. Things eventually got serious and we moved in together. We went to the same college and things were flowing good or at least that's what I thought. You see Lance wanted to be an actor so he started going to a few auditions landed a big part and things started going down hill from there. Now don't get me wrong I'm not mad at his job I was actually ecstatic for him I mean my baby was living his dream. Things started to change at home he started to be rude. Never anything nice to say he always would put me down and say they were jokes. He stopped showing me any kind of affection and when we slept in the bed together he would sleep so far away from me it was like he was tucking the blanket so we wouldn't touch. I knew there was something terribly wrong so I asked him about it and he says Im tripping. His phone starts to light up all times of night. So being petty and going against my standards I went through his phone. And I guess it's true what they say you go looking for dirt and you will find it. I found out he was fooling around with his Co stars. I was too insecure to leave him when I found out but once I got the strength I vowed to never let him get me to the weak state of mind that he had driven me to.

I have received alot of flowers from guys lately but im way to distracted and focused to date anyone but one guy in particular keeps sending me flowers non stop every other day his initials are o.j.j
Im so confused but flattered at the same time.

Kemi* so who is this man who had the house looking like a wedding venue

*kei
Im not really sure he just keeps leaving his intials and small notes lol I think that ma is running out of places in the house to put them lol

Kemi* lol well I think she is going crazy but so am I he need to show his face already.

Kei*But off of me and on to you. So what's going on with you and Mr songz??

Kemi*I don't know we have been taking our time getting to know each other and I think I like what I see i mean he is a really great guy but it's only been five months and I think he is growing on me in a very strong way.

Kei* so what you're saying is you have feelings for the man?

Kemi* (blushes) ya that's a strong possibility

Kei* so do you think he feels the same way about you or what?

Kemi* its hard to tell, you know how these celebrities can be and right now in playing kind of coy because I don't want to get caught with my guard down you know.