Big man on campus

I got up early this morning and its feeling good outside so I decided that I would dress up today. Throwing on my long tan maxi dress and a cute pair of flat sandals with my hair hanging with my natural waves. I threw on some very light makeup and done. After eating a small breakfast of eggs and toast I grabbed the essentials being my laptop cellphone and my large brown tote purse out the door to school I headed.

*

*

*

Since Kei had earlier classes today I guess Im on my own oh well solo dolo.

My classes went by rather quickly but im am not by any means complaining..

The halls of the campus was unusually full today while standing in line grabbing a few things for my lunch at the food court I over heard a few people talking about some big celebrity being on campus...

Me instantly thinking they were talking about Lance.. ugh some celebrity. I thought

After grabbing what I need I headed and grabbed my blanket from my trunk and grabbed a spot under my favorite big tree.

Slipping off my sandals I took out my laptop and started nibbling on a couple of grapes while sending out a few invoices for upcoming events we were hired for. I heard a familiar voice calling my name. Looking up I noticed my classmate Cassia.

A. hey Cas!
C. Hey! I was wondering if you could help me out with the homework assignment. He totally lost me when he was explaining it.
A. Oh sure..
C. Great

After helping Cas with the assignment I started again on work.

But I guess today would be going too smooth if there wasn't some sort of bump in the road.

and just when I thought my day would go off without a hitch here comes Carmen and her group of Sorority flockies.

C. Well don't you look cute today.

A. Well thank you Carmen tell me what do I owe this visit.

C. I just came over to say I thought you would be the first person the dean went to for help planning the homecoming but you know I think he went with the better choice.

A. Hmm you know what I do recall him asking about that but you know Im booked for the next six months doing events for you know six figure numbers on a check. But your right he made a good choice if you don't mind I would rather get back to getting paid.

C. Was that your way of trying to dismiss me?

A. That was my way of telling you that I no longer have the time for this childish banter you are insisting I partake in.

C. Girl Wtf ever

As I started to get a little tired I closed down my laptop and started to eat a few strawberries suddenly I hear a chorus of screams from near by I instantly sat up with wide eyes to see none other that Mr.Tremaine Nerverson himself walking towards me. I instantly stood up and waited for him to approach. Thinking to myself as big as this campus is how in the world did he find me!

As he got closer butterflies instantly invaded my stomach omg was he looking good!!!

A. (Nervously) Hi
T. Hmm I expected a better greeting
A. (Shakes head and laughs)
T. (Looks down at Her hand ) Is that for me?

I looked down in the direction in which he nodded to see that I still have a strawberry in my hand so I decide to play with him just as he is doing with me so I lifted the strawberry to his mouth and traced his lips with it. After I was done seducing him with it I held it in place and watched him take a big sensual bite while staring intensely into my eyes.

T. Mmm Girl you better stop.
A. Just laughs..
T. Now that you are done playing seductress get over here and greet me properly woman

I Stepped over to him and put my arms around his neck squeezing him tightly. While he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

T. So what are you doing having a picnic without me??
A. Well had you told me you were back I could have made arrangements but believe me there's enough to share!
T. Is that right?
A. This is different
T. And what would that be
A. I've never had this many people watch me eat a meal before
T. Welcome to my world

Trey and I sat and talked about many different things. While I lay between his legs with my back against his chest things started to get a little awkward because everyone was staring at us, so we decided that we would go somewhere else and spend a little time together.

We ended up walking through the mall but before we can get out someone had put up pictures and videos of me and Trey at the school, needless to say there were a lot of paparazzi outside when it was time for us to leave the mall.

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen I didn't want to Be all over the news and all over magazines now things will never be the same they'll always be in my business and they will always be somewhere around I'll never have a private moment to myself ever again I hope he is worth it.