The Dinner Date

After getting my hair, nails, feet, and makeup done off to the house I was to freshen up. my nerves were on edge and I just wanted to eat up everything in this damn house but Kei is acting like an Damn guard dog for the refrigerator.

It wasnt like I wasn't used to the finer things in life I mean look at my background but never did I imagine dating a famous person like this... ugh Im doing it again im jumping the gun and running ahead of myself. It was now time for me to be picked up I checked the mirror one last time. In my floor length mirror I admired my own reflection. There I stood in a snug fitting black dress knee length sleeveless and backless. I paired it with a pair of shimmering black red bottoms with a crystal studded heel and matching shimmering clutch my hair cascading down in tight long curls and after refreshing my red lipstick I was ready.

Door bell rings.

I walked nervously to the door feeling butterflies doing a dance in my stomach. the feeling of air being sucked from my body as I open the door. Standing in the doorway there he was looking like an Armani model leaving me with the feeling of weak knees. my lord jesus this man cleans up nice.

T* hello are you ready for thee evening ma'am( in a fake brittish accent)

A* (giggles) why yes sir I believe I am

T* these are for you..( holding a large bouquet of purple roses)

A* woww these are beautiful thank you, just let me put these down and then we can be off.

To say I was nervous was being modest I was freaking out I really didnt want to be photographed by the paparazzi with Trey to say the least my privacy would never be the same. so now it left me wondering just where we would be having dinner.

We pull up to a plain brick building that sorta looked like a warehouse. Trey comes around to open my door. after taking my hand and closing the door. Trey leads me inside pass two set of double doors. on the inside the building was beautiful the halls was lit with assorted sized scented candles and white and purple rose petals. to say I was in awe would be the understatement of the year.

at dinner we talked about everything under the sun work, family, school, relationships and ultimately what things we thought our future would hold.

I was completely surprised at how down to earth he was. I would think that a big celebrity like him would be a little arrogant but he wasn't in the least.

the night ended just great and I was actually looking forward to seeing him again.

I was overwhelmed and over excited when I got home I knew kei would be sleeping so I showered and got ready to get back to business in the morning.

*

*

*

*

Its been a few weeks since Ive last seen Trey. We talk on the phone two or three times a week and its non stop text messages. Its safe to say I really like him and Im having fun nothing too serious though.