Chapter 3

Don't be a bonehead for adoration in the event that there's an existence in the wake of death

Lying on the ground, Zhou Ping couldn't really accept that what had coincidentally canned, "you, a blade slave, perhaps arrive at the third phase of the Martial Path!"

He was in good company in his bewilderment, as the random temp job laborers on searched in dismay. When you arrive at the third phase of the Martial Path, you would have the option to turn into an external follower of the Azure Sky Sect. All of the abrupt, this sword slave remained above them.

Lin Yun gave one final look at Zhou Ping as he turned and set out toward the entryway. He wouldn't exalt him with a reaction.

Zhou Ping needed to pursue him, yet a sharp agony from his ribs held him down. The best anyone could hope for at that point was to punch the ground in disappointment. The Sword Cleaning Chamber was a free space, and simultaneously, it was prohibited ground. External supporters and random temp job laborers were prohibited to enter as this was a spot implied for the upkeep of swords for internal pupils. Every one of the swords found in this inward chamber were essentially impeccable, or higher positioned significant ancient rarities. The degree of dominance expected to really focus on such fine relics was well external that of normal unspecialized temp job laborers. Out of everybody, just Lin Yun was able to enter. Not even Zhou Ping thought for even a second to enter the Sword Cleaning Chamber.

"Senior Brother Zhou, would you say you are okay?"

"Senior Brother Zhou, after that showing I believe there's no halting Lin Yun."

"Quiet down! Every one of you! That charlatan depended on Senior Sister Su's pellets to arrive at the third phase of the Martial Path, yet he needs to turn into an external train? Fat possibility!" Zhou Ping's embarrassment was discernible.

It's absolutely impossible that Lin Yun could do this to me. I probably been thoughtless.

In the event that he was unable to conceal any hint of failure, nobody in the Sword Cleaning Chamber would submit to him later on. Projecting a virus look at the Sword Cleaning Chamber, Zhou Ping limped away.

"Lin Yun is ill-fated. Zhou Ping's dad is an Elder in the external order, and, surprisingly, his sibling is a specialist among every one of the external devotees. He's ill-fated to experience from here on out."

"Indeed, what could we at any point say about that sword slave? He's been languishing over quite a while however he got a little more grounded and gotten cocky."

"On the other hand, he wrecked Senior Brother Zhou. How long has he harassed us? As it were, Lin Yun pursued retribution for us."

After some to and fro, the unspecialized temp job laborers got back to their work and began performing upkeep for the external pupils' blades.

In the Sword Cleaning Chamber, the second Lin Yun pushed open the entryway, he felt a frosty quality blowing toward him. The cool atmosphere all came from a similar source, the Icy Pool. The outer layer of the Icy Pool was covered with a virus fog as bits of ice moved on its surface. Inside the pool, ten-odd blades rested.

Regardless of blending the recollections of the past proprietor of this body with his own, the Icy Pool was as yet a secret to Lin Yun. The ice stream on the pool is considerably colder than the Thousand Year Ice from Aquasky Nation's Moon Lake. This was an all around kept secret, even inside the group.

Across the Icy Pool from where Lin Yun remained, there was an elderly person honing a sword. Other than the blade honing stone were something like ten unique shades of otherworldly fluids. The expertise of the elderly person was straightforward, as he would at times utilize the profound fluids independently or consolidate them prior to pouring them onto the sword honing stone.