Last day||11

Ma was a childhood name he used to call me, before yk, we started "hating" each other I guess.

I realized I zoned out and went back to life again. I couldn't stop smiling.
Jaden stared smiling as well.

God I love this boy.

Jaden: I am so sorry. It was all my fault.. he says quietly
You: Noo Jaden it wasn't. I should have came back to you..
Jaden: But if I didn't take a shower and saw your messages I would pick you up before the boys came. He says with tears in his eyes.
Tears started falling down my chin and I looked down for Jaden not to notice. I hate seeing people seeing me cry, I don't know why.
Jaden: Are you feeling okay tho?..
You: Yeah I fine don't worry about it.
Jaden: Dose it hurt?..
You: Just a little..
He puts his hand over mine and smiles worried at me.
Then the doctor comes in.
Doctor: Visiting time is over sadly. We gotta check some stuff before she leaves.
Jaden: When will she be back?..
Doctor: Probably tomorrow. She says half smiling
Jaden stands up and kisses me on my cheek, I felt safe with him around. I wish he didn't have to go tho.

——-Time laps——-

Jessica arrives at the hospital picking me up, it was the last day of school and tomorrow were going to Bora Bora.  It did hurt moving a little bit but it wasn't a long walk to the car so that was fine. I wanted to sit in the passenger seat but Jessica stopped me and told me to sit in the back, weird but ok. I open the door and see Jaden!
Jaden: Kylee!
You: Jaden!
Jaden: Are you feeling better?
You: Yeah it's healing pretty fast. I said smiling
I sit down and Jaden sits in the middle to get to sit closer to me.

The whole night I was thinking about Jaden, I just couldn't stop thinking about him. I think I like him. I hope he feels the same..

We arrive at the Waltons house and there's Jayla and Javon eating cereal.
Javon and Jayla: Kylee!!
You: Javon! Jayla!
Jayla comes closer to me and hugs me slowly, she's really careful this time. She usually hugs me so tight I can barely breathe. Then comes Javon and hugs me as well, he's a little careful at the beginning but then makes himself more comfortable and hugs me a little bit tighter.
Javon: Are you okay by the way? He says worried
You: Yeah don't worry about it, let's just not talk about it and have a great time. It's the last day of school remember? And tomorrow we're going to Bora Bora! I say exited.
Jayla: So exited!! I was at your house and took with me 2 fits, come upstairs and I'll show you!
I follow Jayla upstairs and before I close the door I smile at Jaden from upstairs. He smiles back.

Jayla: Ok here's your fit, it you don't like them you I can grab you something from my wardrobe.

Here are the two options she picked:

You: Oh this is hard

You: Oh this is hard. You picked such good outfits tho!!
Jayla: I know right. She said with a smirk on her face
You: I'll try on both, I'll change in the bathroom. I said while walking out the door.
Jayla didn't have her own bathroom so I used the one right outside Javons room. I opened the door and saw Jaden standing there.
You: Oh hi, I said surprised
Jaden: Hey, are you changing?
You: Yeah, I need to use the bathroom to change in there for a second.
Jaden: I have to use the bathroom sorry, he says with a smile on his face. I know he was trying to annoy me.
You: Of corse you do, I said while rolling my eyes.
Jaden: You can change in my room if you would like.
You: Ok, I will tell you when I'm done.
I walked towards Jadens room and then entered.

Gosh, his room smells like his cologne.

I quickly take my sweet pants and my long sleeved crop top off. I remain in my sports bra and underwear. But then I hear the door open, I quickly covered up myself with my sweatpants.
You: IM CHANGING!
Jaden just stood there staring.
You: Oh it's you, I take the sweatpants off my chest.
Jaden has seen me in sports bra too many times, I sleep in them when I sleep over with Jayla. It wasn't a big deal too me, it was pretty covered so it's fine.
You: I thought you where Javon of something.
Jaden: Oh my god. I didn't know you had that many bruises and scars.
You: It's not a big deal, I'm fine. I think I say thinking

Hope you guys enjoyed!! (815 words!)