Bora Bora||13

Messages
                                             Javon🙀😘
                                                        Actually I'm coming over, I'll be there soon|
I'll send Jaden over to pick
u up if that's fine
                                                                                                                       I guess.|
Read 10;24 am

This is going to be awkward, I guess I got no choice.

Messages
        J<33

Come outside.
                                                   K|
Read 10;31 am

I come outside and sit in the front seat. Fuck this is awkward. We stayed quiet until Jaden decided to open his mouth.
Jaden: Was it true?
I was quiet for a minute.
You: Wdym. I said rude
Jaden: That you fucked Javon.
You: Are you serious right now? Why the fuck would you believe her. I looked at him disappointed
Jaden: Because she's my girlfriend Kylee.
You: Jaden don't even. You're literally cheating in her.
Jaden: But I know the way you act around Javon, it makes me extremely jealous.
You: But I love you, no one else Jaden.
He pulled over and looked at me.
Jaden: You do? He says with a smirk on his face
You: Oh shut up, I say sarcastically
We both giggle for a little and he pulls in for a kiss.
It stared off with a kiss and ended up as an make out session. Missed this ng.
He puts his and on my jawline and I let go after some seconds.

You: We should probably go home, it's pretty late and we have to wake up at 4 am tomorrow.
Jaden: Yeah, he says and drives home.

When we arrive everyone's asleep, even Javon that texted me like 20 minutes ago.

You: Where should I sleep? Everyone else is asleep.
Jaden: You can sleep with me.
I nodded and he lead me too his room. I put my suitcase downstairs.

We fell asleep cuddling minutes after we went to sleep.

🦋

My alarm woke me up in the morning, I hate alarms, those headaches lasts the whole week. The only good part in the morning was that I was cuddled with Jaden. His arms where around my whole stomach, hugging me tight. I got up slowly and hear Jaden groan.
Jaden: Can you just stay a little bit more?..
GOSH his morning voice.
You: I have to get re-
Jaden: please..
You: Only 5 more minutes, okay?
He put his arms around me again and hugged me tightly.

I feel asleep and hear Jaden walking me up, fuckkk.
Jaden: Good morning sleeping beauty, he says with a smirk on the face
You: Shit I feel asleep?! What's the time?
Jaden: 4:30 am
I quickly got up and grabbed my stuff.
You: Hey, I'll take a shower in your bathroom if that's fine.
He just nodded and went straight back to watching tiktok.

After my shower I did my skincare and got dressed. Jaden has this mirror, and I sat in front of it doing my make up and hair. Jaden was staring  at me from time to time. It was cute ngl.

He also got ready and whatever and I decided to post on my Instagram because I haven't updated on my ig in a while.

@favkylee
Caption: J 's mirror hits diff

Comments
       V
@onwardjudub  first
^
Replied- 😘
^
@Jadenmyloverboy omg are you guys dating?!
—————
@Jaylawaltonofficial  SLAYED BAE💍💍
^
@onwardtea  I knew it👀
^
Replied- We're fucking best friends stfu
*blocks*
————-
@Onwardwanna 🔵  😈🙌
^
Replied- 😈

———-Time laps———
Still  Kylees (you) POV:
  On the ride to the airport I sat in the back with Jaden, Dj=driver, Jessica= Passenger seat, Jayla, Daelo and Javon in the middle. I listened to music the whole ride and Jaden was scrolling on Ig and tiktok, but then fell asleep on my shoulder. I played with his hair the rest of the ride and enjoyed the view. It was about a 45 minute ride so it was a pretty long ride.

When we arrived Jaden was still asleep.
You: Jaden, I said soft
He got up slowly and looked at me.
Jaden: I feel a sleep? He says yawning
I giggled and we got out the car.

We got Starbucks and then post this on my story:

After that we went thru security and bordered the plane

After that we went thru security and bordered the plane .

Jaden: what seat are you guys in?
You: A2
Jaden: I'm B1
Jayla: D1
Javon: I'm A1!
You: Yesss

No ones POV:
So basically Javon and Kylee (you) sit together, Jaden sits with a stranger and Jayla sits with Dj (Walton's dad).

Back to Kylees (you) POV:
Yesss, sitting with Javon made me so happy. Jaden sits in front me with this random girl, she's so pretty ngl.
Me and Javon watch the new Season of Stranger things (I  know it's not out yet but let's just pretend it is), I have literally waited forever for it to come out. The first episode was exiting, can't wait for the next one!
When me and Javon were done watching the new episode of Stranger things season 3 Javon took a nap and I listed to music. I could hear Jaden and the girl chatting and laughing, I decided to just turn up my volume and ignore it, I guess he can have girl friends too, but no he can't. Am I jealous? No no of course  not, maybe a little. Just a tiny bit.

—————-
886 words! Idk if you guys want longer parts but I would love to do that if you guys want that<3