Backstabber||14

Javons POV:
Kylee fell asleep, I was bored out my mind. I was just staring at other people I had nothing else to do, that sounded creepy.
Suddenly I saw Jaden standing up and then that girl after him. I've heard them giggle and talk some times, feel bad for Kylee. I think she likes him. I saw her grabbing his arm dragging him in to the toilet. Fuck no. Hopefully they won't.  How am I going to tell Kylee this, what if she has a mental breakdown and will never talk to him again or even worse, getting depressed again. She fell into a deep depression when her boyfriend cheated on her TWICE, not that Jaden and her are dating but I know that girl truly loves Jaden, maybe I shouldn't say anything until the trip is over?..

🦋——Time laps——🦋

Kylees (you) POV:
I wake up with a tap on the shoulder, it was Javon, I mean obviously. We have landed and we all grabbed our stuff and got out the plane. It was so hot outside, I wish I put on a dress or something. We had to take a boat to arrive to our place, it was only like 10 minutes if not less. Javon acted pretty weird and trying to keep me distance from Jaden, I don't know what's got into his mind. When we left the plane I saw Jaden and that girl hugging and I think she got his number.
Jealous asf, I don't want him getting other girls numbers. I mean not that he likes me, but I do.. She's got this blond gorgeous hair and the same eye color as him, they are probably soulmates or something, he dose have a girlfriend tho. Ugh why am I over thinking so bad.

We now arrive at a island and then walk out way to our house , this is what it looks like:

There where only room for 2 people in one house.
Jayla: Who's sharing with who?
Javon: Me and Jayla, Jaden and Kylee. He said quick
I look at Jaden too see if his fine with it, he nods.
You: Yeah sure.

Me and Jaden unpack our stuff and there's only 1 king sized bed so we had to share. It was 2 pm so we decided to go and swim for a bit.
This is my bikini:

                             And this is also what I posted on my story ^^Jaden put on some plain blue swim shorts

Jaden put on some plain blue swim shorts .

You: What do you think?
Jaden: It looks pretty, you look pretty.
You: Thanks J, I said with a smile
He then took a peek on my lips and took me by my hand.
🦋