Ch 3 | Drunken touch.

You almost spat out your coffee. What was he doing here?

"Did you follow me here? What are you doing here??"

"Is that a way to talk to your boss, Miss Davis-Yang?"

Boss- who boss? WAIT. Does that mean he's the boss of this new branch you got shifted to?

"Are you the new boss here??" You whispered to him.

He stared at you blankly for a while.

"Seems like so." He whispered back.

You nodded back and showed him a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna let you go since it's your first time here. I don't want to see you late even if it's a minute anymore." You mouthed a sorry back when he went outside your office.

You inhaled and exhaled a deep breath. It's gonna be one hell of a ride.

After work.

You finally reached home. Getting rid of your shoes, you threw them somewhere and started to look for Cleo.

"There you aree" you said as you forwarded your hands to Cleo as she jumped in.

You went to the kitchen to fetch his cat food for him. Just then-

"nekyojo, ne morin DAZEE DAZEEE DAZEEE jungdoge pajyo REPLAYYY REPLAYY REPLAYY wonam wonanen dero gal tekaji gabwa go narul gadun Carnival WOW WOW WOOWW"

Why. No. This can't go on. You're late everyday for your office because of your boss- you mean him. And then he has the audacity to tell you you shouldn't be late.

This has to stop.

You put Cleo on his pillow again with her food. "I'll come back right now."

You wore your shoes and went outside.

The apartment was around the corner, where there was blasting music too.

You sw the neon and red lights being projected under the door.

"Lee Heeseung."

Hm okay. Attractive name too. But when you tried to knock the door, you realised the door was open for everyone.

You mouth gaped open.

The noxious smell of alcohol reached to your nostrils. You covered your mouth and nose. Neon lights flashed everywhere. And a Humongous crowd. A few people kissing, even making out. Some fighting. And most of them swaying their bodies to the music and the alcohol.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD"

Your eyes searched for him. There - we was around the bar sitting on the bench surrounded by a group of girls.

You stomped your feet and went right in front of him.

"LISTEN OVER H-"

Suddenly, one of the girls pushed you. But in the wrong way. Of course they were dumb.

In the state of your distress, your knees
buckled and you had lost your footing.

Everything happened in a blur.

The next thing you knew, you were sitting on his lap with his hand tightly wound around your waist, as out of reflex.

In that moment, you were drunk on the
warmth emanating from his chiselled body as your bodies were pressed up against each other while you straddled him.

You were drunk on the faint scent of scotch from his breath.

You were drunk from his touch.

"If this is your way of distracting me, it's not working."

His voice had turned husky and you noticed he was kinda flushed as you were.

You gulped nervously. You heart was beating like crazy.

"So. What is your next move?"

You stared at his face for a few seconds as you quickly got up.

"My next move? My next move is to freaking stop this. This." You said pointing on the ground.

"Oh really? Let's see what you can really do."

"When i said i will stop it, i mean it. Mark my words."

"And you. It'd be better to use that f*cking brain of yours. I would have been happier if you pushed me to the ground." You said pointing at the girl as you dashed outside of the apartment.

Next morning.

Ngl, you did have problems sleeping last night too. But you managed to wake up early and also one hour to spare.

You decided to get coffee at Starbucks with your colleague who also got shifted into this branch with you, who is also your best friend actually.

You were settled at a table tapping on your phone when,

"Y/nnnn" you heard a call.

Looking up, you waved at Yuqi."

"Yahh Song Yuqi. Where were you yesterday? I didn't really see you."

"I didn't go yesterday actually..oh well. What's up"

"Don't. Even. Ask." You said as you started to narrate the whole story to Yuqi.

"Woaahh so what are you gonna do then?"

"I don't know. I really do not know- i don't want to loose though.. i w-"

"Call the Police on them."