Ch 15 | With me.

My heart beat skipping a beat everytime he's coming closer. His scent reaching me, his eyes piercing through my heart.

Closer, more closer. Everything around appeared to be stopped. Like there's some stopwatch which turned everyone frozen. Dead frozen.

Only you and heeseung. You could feel his breath touching your lips. Two centimetres was the distance, the distance which demanded to be cut off.

You couldn't care less. So what if he's your boss? You had to do what you needed to at that moment.

Cutting off the distance, you stood up holding his face with your palms attaching your lips with his.

To your surprise, heeseung snaked his hands round your hips and picked you up kissing all way down your neck, to your chest, then again to your lips.

'Why are we doing this?' you whispered to which heeseung tightened his grip around your hips and started kissing harder and harder.

On the spur of the moment, heeseung detached his lips and took three steps back. Four steps. Five steps. Six steps. Seven steps. He was nowhere, lost in the darkness which consumed him swiftly.

You lips started to tremble, you wanted to shout his name, you wanted him by your side, but you couldn't.

He was nowhere. He left you too.

A faded voice was trying to reach you. You couldn't very much understand at first. But then you knew, it's him.

He's coming back, he didn't leave you. He never left you.

Yet you couldn't see him anywhere, but tyere was brightness fighting with the darkness to reach you. A light which made you shut your eyes down as it was too bright for you to cope with. You've never seen this bright light ever in your life.

Fluttering your eyes open, the first thing you saw was his exquisite eyes already set on you, you.

Without wasting a single second, you reached out to him and hugged him tightly, so tight, tight enough to never let him go.

He brought his face closer to you and held your chin up. Slowly he said, 'you know you're hugging your boss right now right?'

Realisation hit, you tried to sit up but he closed the gap by bringing his arms around you hugging you tighter.

'I didn't mean to. I don't even know how I slept, I had a nightmare in clear afternoon.   I'm so sorry so so so sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to im so so-'

He cutt you off by placing his palm on your lips, slowly parting his lips, he said,

'You are safe with me, y/n.'