NR: Bucky's arm.

Warning: Some swearing here and there

Warning: Some swearing here and there. Nothing too harmful

Words: 2.5k

Age: 15.

Plot: Y/N has a mission. Sell Bucky's vibranium arm to Rocket. Will she succeed?

A/N: I came up with this after rewatching Infinity War and the interaction between Rocket and Bucky so yeah. That's it! No further explanation lol.
Thanks for stopping by to read my ideas!
Hope you guys have fun reading it, as much as I did working on this! -F.

Two hours, that was exactly the time Rocket gave Y/N to bring him Bucky's vibranium arm in exchange of half a million units, until he and the rest of the Guardians returned to space by the end of that day. Y/N accepted inmediately, what teenager would let pass half a million dollars for completing a simply and easy task, right?

She just needed a plan of action and a quick one. So far she had 2 options. 1) Asking Bucky nicely for his arm and share half the money? No, she already knew what the answer would be. No. Or 2) Steal the arm, sell it and face the consequences of her actions when her mother noticed, but with having unlimited money to do whatever she pleased? Yeah, probably that was it.

As she dribbled the basketball on the gym, her mind was trying to come up with an idea on how to steal it. Somehow when she threw the basketball into the hoop her sight shifted to the clock on the wall anouncing 3:05 P.M. and that's where the best idea came up to her.

Nap post lunch. Bucky always took a nap after eating lunch and somehow he took off his vibranium arm everytime he slept. Why? Y/N always wondered that but everytime she asked the super soldier the answer was the same. Mind your business, Y/N.

"Friday...?" Y/N called, as she rushed to the nearest elevator.

"Yes miss Romanoff?" The AI responded inmediately.

"Where's Bucky right now?"

"It appears... He is in the upper terrace, resting. Shall I interrupt his nap and tell him you're looking for him?"

"No. Don't do that..." Y/N panicked, as she closed the elevator doors. "By the way, is his arm still attached to his body? Or is it laying somewhere else in the Tower?"

"It is indeed next to him. But I can't identify if it's attached to him or not."

"Okay, then to the upper terrace, please."

"Yes, miss Romanoff."

The elevator ride was quick for some floors, until it stopped abruptly in one of the library floors, where Wanda walked in with a book in her hand.

"Hey, if it isn't my favorite Romanoff. Nice to see you out of your room every once in a while." Wanda said in her thick sokovian accent.

"I knew I was your favorite!" Y/N chuckled, making Wanda to laugh. "I'm so telling my mom that!"