SJ & EO: Aftermath.

*Requested by a reader

*Requested by a reader.*

Warning: Mention of injuries and blood (nothing too explicit but beware anyway.)

Words: 2.3k

Age: 16.

Plot: After the car accident occurred, it only remains to deal with the aftermath.

A/N: Heeey, someone asked for a part 2 of the last one shot, so here it is! Thanks for stopping by to read, comment and vote!
Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! -F.

Y/N's mind was a still a little foggy after all the medicine the doctors had given her recently, but the sweat on her forehead was present, when she jolted awake that night.

The first thing she noticed was the room was now casted in the dark with only the faint moonlight peaking through the pale curtains. The second thing was a dark figure asleep on the couch on the other side of the room.

While Y/N rubbed her eyes tiredly, trying to convince herself that what was bothering her mind had only been a nightmare. However, it took a minute for her to notice a sharp pain invading her side. To which she let out a loud cry as the pain grew as the seconds passed. This alerted the figure, who immediately woke up and rushed to the teen's side.

"Wha-... Sweetheart, what happened? Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked in a worried tone, as she turned on the lights.

"It hurts, mama... My ribs hurt so much..." Y/N winced in pain as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Oh, my baby, I know, I know it hurts... but the doctor said the sedatives will start to kick in soon and..." Elizabeth hugged her from the side and stroke her hair in a lovingly manner.

"Make... it... stop, mama... Please." Y/N interrupted, hoarse-voiced.

"The pain will go away, soon... I promise you... They'll take you to surgery in the morning." Elizabeth mumbled, giving a kiss on her head.

"Make it... go... away.... now..." Y/N moaned as she cried desperately, clutching to her side when the pain seemed to grow which every breath she took.

Elizabeth nodded at the request, trying to ease her daughter's pain as much as she could and pushed a button from the wall to call one of her doctors to the room. It only took them less than two minutes to realize something was indeed wrong with Y/N's ribs. So they rolled her out of the room into an O.R., leaving a worried Elizabeth behind with only a 'we'll let you know when she get out of surgery' from the doctors.

When Y/N woke up again, this time at a more decent time of the morning, she did because something cold was being pressed to the right side of her neck.

"What the... Rose! Stop it... I am in no mood for your pranks." Y/N whined, pushing gently her sister to the side to avoid whatever Rose was putting in her neck.