2

Claire sat in her usual seat in the front of the math class. She's a junior in high school. Just one more year of school and she'll graduate. She's smart- smart enough to go to college and have all 100% grades all the time. 

5 minutes pass, the bell rings, and the other students started to join the class.

She honestly hated going to a public school. Anything could happen at any time. People smoke in the bathrooms, and do other things in there. Food fights happen at least once a week in the cafeteria. Bullies aren't stopped in the halls. Cockroaches roam in the walls and lockers of the school. People wear whatever they want, even if it's an outfit for a whore, not a 17 year old girl in school. And the teachers are shit. 

15 minutes into class, the teacher was shouting at someone for bringing an airhorn into the school, then the door flew open.

In walked Harry Styles. He was a student from the UK, along with a couple of his friends. They were party boys, terrible influences, and popular. Of course they were popular. Oh, yeah, and hot. Very hot. Everyone thought so.

"Sorry we're late" Harry snickered as he walked down the first row to the back of the class

"Where were you, Mr. Styles?" the teacher asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating... or just not scared of the frat boy.

"Ask your sister, Mr. Whitehall" he laughed out

The class laughed with him and his friends, Niall and Liam, high fived him before taking their seats

The teacher just shook his head.

"Want detention, Styles?" he threatened

"I'd just skip it again, you know" he joked

"Not this time, i'll escort you there myself" 

"Want a turn with me too, Mr. Whitehall? I mean, I am good, but I'm not into guys. Your sister though.. woo. Damn"

"That's it! Detention!"

"Can I have one more?" Harry asked

"Today and tomorrow"

"Oo give me more, Jack" the boy with green eyes fake moaned and everyone laughed...

besides one girl in the front of the class

"Just shut up and listen!"

"Dirty talk?"

"STYLES"

"Wow, good impression of your sis"

Yeah.

Harry Styles is a shithead. Class-clown. Dick. Jock. Prick. Whatever word you want to use, works.