22

"About your dad.." Harry whispered

"He just forced me to.. touch him.. I told my mom when it started happening more often and.. he went to prison. He's still in prison because it turns out it wasn't just me. He worked around kids.. He was a really messed up man"

"I'm so sorry, Claire"

"It's okay, really.. I was young, I barely remember it."

"but you hurt yourself over it"

"Yeah.."

"What.. what happened exactly?"

"At 10 years old.. I... I cut my wrist and almost died. I also got into my moms medicine cabinet and ate whatever I could find. From her anxiety meds, to Tylenol, to cough syrup...and everything in-between"

"I.. I don't know what to say.."

"It's okay, Harry...I'm okay"

He pulled her close, just hugging her, and she honestly felt safe

"When do you think you'll see your baby again?" she asked quietly

"I'm supposed to fly back in two weeks to visit... you could... maybe..."

She pulled away and looked him in the eyes as he whispered "go with me?"

"Maybe, Harry.. Maybe, I don't know, though.."

He nodded and they shared a soft kiss before she got up and started to put her shoes on

"I've gotta get to Callum's before my mom gets there to find out if I'm lying or not"

"I'll give you a ride"

When she arrived at Callum's, she kissed Harry goodbye and hurried around to the back door. Callum let her in and took her to his room.

"Where were you really this morning?" he asked once the door was shut behind them

"A party.."

"No shit"

"I know, right.. It was fun. So fun. I really opened up and-"

"ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN?"

"Yes! Callum, don't shout! Your mom will hear"

"Sorry sorry.. but.. did you go with Harry?"

"Yes, he brought me. And I stayed overnight! No, we didn't do anything. Actually, we did shots and talked about our past"

"Shots? and you told him about your past?"

"I did, yeah.. about.. dad"

"Oh, honey.."

"I'd never told anyone besides you and Eleanor" she whispered

"I'm so proud, Claire. Come here, give me a hug"

As soon as Claire was out of the car, Harry dialed her number. It rung twice then she picked up

"Harry.. been a while. How's America?" she greeted politely

"I want to come home. I want to see my daughter"

"Haven't you got a flight in two weeks, Harry?" Kendall asked quietly

"Yes, I just.. I miss her. I miss my girl"

"I understand. I'll send you a picture of her, okay?"

He squeezed his eyes shut and leaned his head on the wheel

"Harry?"

"Harry?"

"Yes.. yes, please, send me a photo. I'll be there in two weeks. Tell her that Daddy is on his way, Ken please"

"Of course, okay? Of course.."

Then Harry's phone lit up.. and she had texted him a photo of his baby girl and a text. 

Kenall: she's staring at the TV

Kenall: she's staring at the TV. She loves Tom And Jerry. Tom is her favorite :)

Harry: She's so beautiful.. tell her Daddy loves her

Kendall: She said 'daddy hi?'

Harry: Soon. Promise. x