Episode 1: Return of a Monster

Writer's Note:
I tried making this accurate as possible to the current canon storyline, this was made before the release of The Book of Boba Fett. There may be some mistakes grammar wise, I didn't have the time to put it in Grammarly. Some italics may be wrong throughout the story, but all you need to know. Italics here mean actions/descriptions. You'll figure it out quickly. Please consider feedback, I'm an aspiring story writer and I really need the feedback even if it isn't good feedback. Tell me what I need to work on, I don't bite. Thank you! Enjoy the story!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Grievous is on board The Invisible Hand, he has a bunch of droids around him.

Grievous: Estimated time until we reach Coruscant?

Battle Droid: 10 minutes general!

Grievous: Good... those Jedi will finally get a taste of their own medicine.

Battle Droid 2: General! We have a transmission from Count Dooku coming in!

Grievous: Answer it.

An hologram of Count Dooku appears in Grievous's hand.

Dooku: You know what the mission is right? This is a direct order from Darth Sidious himself. You cannot fail.

Grievous: Of course master, figure out where Mace Windu is located.

Dooku: Good, if you fail, there will be an massive punishment.

Grievous: Understood master.

Dooku disconnected the call as Grievous grunted.

Grievous: Those two think they can control me-

Battle Droid 3: Do you want us to report that to Master Dooku sir?

Grievous using his hand crushes the battle droids head.

Grievous: Who's landing the ship?!

A gonk droid gonked at him.

Grievous grabbed a translator droid and pulled it over.

Grievous: What did it say!?

Translator Droid: You killed him.

Grievous: Congrats on the promotion.

He picked up the Gonk and put it's in the pilot's seat as he stormed off to his private quarters.

Grievous: Those Jedi will die for what they did too my people.

He said as he went on one knee and grabbed his old mask from his time as a Kaleesh.

Grievous: They turned me into the monster I am. I'll destroy them like the monster I am.

Grievous tried to put it on, but it didn't work. He tried again, once again it didn't work. He laid the mask down and stormed back to the main part of the ship.

Battle Droid 4: We're about to land sir!

You can see the gonk droid glide the ship down while laying on its back and using its legs to use the controls.

Grievous: Perfect, stay with the ship. I'm going to handle this myself.

Battle Droid 5: But Dooku's orders sir?

Grievous: I don't care what he said. I will kill you myself. You answer to me not him. I AM YOUR LEADER!

Battle Droid 5: Yes sir!

Grievous: You stay here and man the ship with Gonk. It doesn't say stupid crap. Once I come back get ready to take off immediately understood?

Battle Droid 5: Yes sir!